GDT: Off-season/July 1st Free Agent frenzy thread-Is Joey Crabb still available?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmorton

Aug 26, 2024
More EDM summary, to add to their propensity for uneven spending, their offseason summary basically is:

From EDM: Ceci (D), Broberg (D), Holloway (F)

To EDM: Emberson (D), Fischer (D), Podkolzin (F), and cap space $

And the media keep saying how much better EDM is now. I guess Bouch will have to learn to play D after all these years.
Think you're missing their two biggest adds in Arvidsson and Skinner. I actually thought they had an amazing offseason until the Broberg/Holloway kerfuffle. I still think Broberg and Holloway's impacts are overrated.

Generally the team got slower but with a lot more skill. I think they've improved.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
SeatGeek Labor day sale

Screenshot_20240829_212734_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240829_212734_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829_212734_Chrome.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Yeah didn’t want to believe the rumours what a terrible tragedy with Johnny hockey man. Not one of ours but it always could’ve been and always a legend of the game.

Driver clearly blitzed, as if driving a slab of steel on wheels wasn’t dangerous enough gotta drive drunk f*** sakes.

Was his sisters wedding tomorrow, a whole family ruined because of some moron who drinks and drives.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
The more you read about it the worse it gets.
The parents lost two sons in one moment. Their sister was supposed to get married today. Johny Gaudreau haf two kids, the younger just about 6 months old. So many lives affected by one selfish drunk.
Just seeing the picture of JH with his wife and kids nearly made me sick, knowing what's happened to that poor family. It's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad