Celtics/NBA Off-Season/Draft - Celtics complete sign-and-trade, send Gordon Hayward to Hornets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I wouldn't rule out a PG here if you are still looking to trade Kemba. If not, take the best big on the board.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I wish NBA TV would show more of the picks and analysis and not this non stop talking. Haliburton was taken like 5 minutes ago and Pelicans are about to pick..................jesus get on your jobs

Edit: NBA TV is like 3 picks behind SMH

Reactions: bbfan419

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I just puked in my mouth. Another player the Celtics are just going to have rot on the end of the bench or stash in Portland that will amount to shit. Danny Ainge should be fired for his mismanagement of assets. Sam Hinkie did better asset management when the Sixers were just doing tankapalooza.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Maybe I should have watched ESPN. NBA TV coverage is horrendous................Seems like I missed stuff on Nesmith................these dudes still talking about the Pelicans pick

This is one of the few times the ESPN feed is better than the league network feed.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
They desperately needed 3pt shooting off the bench, and Nesmith fills that role. This draft sucks anyway, so it's hard to complain about whoever they take. Hopefully they're not picking 2 more times in the 1st round tonight.

Reactions: bbfan419

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
I just puked in my mouth. Another player the Celtics are just going to have rot on the end of the bench or stash in Portland that will amount to shit. Danny Ainge should be fired for his mismanagement of assets. Sam Hinkie did better asset management when the Sixers were just doing tankapalooza.

Eh not really
Fultz and Okafor were busts

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
They desperately needed 3pt shooting off the bench, and Nesmith fills that role. This draft sucks anyway, so it's hard to complain about whoever they take. Hopefully they're not picking 2 more times in the 1st round tonight.

They had the chance to flip those picks with Hayward to get either Andre Drummond or Myles Turner. An experienced big man that fills a need. They chose to go full stupid and are going to use all three picks. This is going to be a disaster.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Damn there goes Isaiah Stewart he was the undersized big I wanted I like him more than Okongwu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad