Celtics/NBA Off-Season/Draft - Celtics complete sign-and-trade, send Gordon Hayward to Hornets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
L-O-L. Feels like a classic Ainge pick.

Loved watching Pritchard in college, but I think he's Aaron Craft. He plays really hard, but I'm not sure he's an NBA player. I guess we'll see.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
From the mean streets of West Linn, home of Uncle Chael Sonnen

4 year player, was great as a senior. Backup PG

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
L-O-L. Feels like a classic Ainge pick.

Loved watching Pritchard in college, but I think he's Aaron Craft. He plays really hard, but I'm not sure he's an NBA player. I guess we'll see.

Almost two thirds of the players Danny has selected have washed out of the NBA.

Reactions: bbfan419

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
From the mean streets of West Linn, home of Uncle Chael Sonnen

4 year player, was great as a senior. Backup PG

Pfffft. Yeah...I'm sure he will be for the Red Claws in Maine. But in the NBA? He won't beat out Brad Wanamaker and he won't even beat out Carsen Edwards and Tremont Waters.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Nesmith and Pritchard are good picks though.

For the Maine Red Claws? Yes. Both of them will be integral for the Red Claws' G League title run. For the Celtics? Nesmith has the only real chance of sniffing any real minutes. Pritchard will be lucky if he even has a spot on the bench.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
For the Maine Red Claws? Yes. Both of them will be integral for the Red Claws' G League title run. For the Celtics? Nesmith has the only real chance of sniffing any real minutes. Pritchard will be lucky if he even has a spot on the bench.

I guarantee Pritchard and Nesmith both make the roster and have roles. You and underestimating these picks.

Reactions: Alicat and bbfan419

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Projected late 2nd round pick.

I think Donny and Danny are the same guy. Heh

“...and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!”

Reactions: EvilDead

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
I guarantee Pritchard and Nesmith both make the roster and have roles. You and underestimating these picks.

No. I am valuing them at what they are. Surplus players to requirements that do nothing to help elevate this team in the here and now. The Celtics should have flipped those picks for a real player like Myles Turner or Andre Drummond. But nope. Danny got cold feet again and became Hoarder Danny and bite the bullet on picks of players that will do diddly squat only to piss off their one true superstar in Jayson Tatum who will bounce out of Boston the first second he gets a crack at being a UFA.

Reactions: bbfan419

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bogdanovic tanked the trade to the Bucks, he wants to try his RFA status on the open market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad