Celtics/NBA Off-Season/Draft - Celtics complete sign-and-trade, send Gordon Hayward to Hornets

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Scouting report I read on #4 overall pick Patrick Williams: "Once you get past the fact that he can't shoot and can't handle the ball, he looks like a heck of a prospect."

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Scouting report I read on #4 overall pick Patrick Williams: "Once you get past the fact that he can't shoot and can't handle the ball, he looks like a heck of a prospect."

He honestly reminds me a lot of Jaylen coming out. I don’t think he’ll be as good but I think there’s a chance he becomes the most useful player in this draft

seems like this draft is heavy on role players, light on stars

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
He honestly reminds me a lot of Jaylen coming out. I don’t think he’ll be as good but I think there’s a chance he becomes the most useful player in this draft

seems like this draft is heavy on role players, light on stars
I actually kind of like Williams.

I just don't like him at #4.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Isn't this a weak draft? Just don't see any of these guys helping right away. I suppose I only really care about locking up Tatum long term. But with the way this league works he's probably gonna go elsewhere with a buddy and form a superteam.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Going with a potential rotation guy at 14 and either trades/draft and stash w the other 2

Probably Bey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad