PTO: [NYR] Maxim Lapierre Tryout

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shagpile

May 28, 2016
Insulting to Sean Avery. At least he had talent.

Disappointing news.

Sean Avery had talent? That would probably even be a surprise to Sean Avery.

Lapierre has history with AV so I can see him making the team. AV either loves a player and they can do no wrong or he hates em and they won't get a sniff of the ice.

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Lapierre has history with AV so I can see him making the team. AV either loves a player and they can do no wrong or he hates em and they won't get a sniff of the ice.

People don't like to admit it because the guy's a POS but yeah, Sean Avery was actually a talented player in spite of his antics.

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
I kinda miss Lappy in Montreal. His playoffs in 2010 was pretty fun. His goal vs the Pens in game 4 I believe was a stunner.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Seriously i dont mind this as a NYR fan. In the playoffs in 2014/2015 season he was great for Pens against us. Pain in the ass to play against and he was solid that series for them. Dont get me wrong he isnt very talented at all but he can certainly be a decent pickup as a 4th line player at league minimum. If it doesnt work out, just send him down to the minors.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
30xh7dl.jpg

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Such a POS. I can't believe a team is stupid enough to possibly let him back in the league.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
POS players are good to have sometimes, get under the skin of other players. However, prefer to see guys like Buch, Hrivik, Joonis, Gerbe get looks first

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
All Lapierre is likely to be is a warm body for training camp since we'll be missing five players due to the World Cup of Hockey.

At most, he'd be body for Hartford. 0% chance he makes the Rangers roster.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

how you know someone never watched Sean Avery outside of YT clips of him being a clown.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Such a POS. I can't believe a team is stupid enough to possibly let him back in the league.

Teams have no problem signing guys with little skill that cheap shot all day. Just take a look at Mike Liambas. He almost killed a guy on the ice and then continued to cheap shot players in the AHL despite being "sorry".

It's part of the reason why no one takes the NHL's thoughts on concussions seriously.

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
...That has to be the earliest date a PTO was announced.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad