NCAA GDT: Non-Playoff 2015 Bowl Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Not going to lie, I thought UNC would kick Baylors ass tonight. Big ups to the Bears, that program has gone from nothing to a contender in 5 years. I thought when RG3 left they would go back to the Big12 basement but they've proved me wrong.

LSU on the board.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
That was a beautiful throw on 3rd down for the TD by the Red Raiders. However, they go for two and fail, so LSU keeps the lead.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Amazing that Mahomes has only been playing QB since his Jr year of HS. His natural arm talent and ability is high and with Kingsbury coaching him, he's only going to get better.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
That Colorado State-Nevada game was really entertaining. Largely because the CSU QB, Stevens, overthrew the ball so often that Nevada stuck around. And got a winning TD on their last drive inside the last 2 minutes.

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014
According to a report from*Price Atkinson of ESPN Greenville*and later*confirmed*byothers, Clemson’s Deon Cain, Ammon Lakip, and Jay Jay McCullough are going to be suspended from the team’s College Football Playoff/Orange Bowl matchup with Oklahoma on Thursday for a violation of team rules.*The Clemson Insider reportsthat the three players failed drug tests:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I still don't know how anyone picked UNC over Baylor even with the QB issues. I didn't think Baylor would put up THIS many yards, but I had them beating UNC.

They just ran the ball every down. Its incredible how productive that scheme is on the ground.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad