NCAA GDT: Non-Playoff 2015 Bowl Games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
These bowl games have mostly been quite good and further proof that the 3rd tier bowls are awesome and people need to stop hating.

I don't think people have ever not acknowledged the games aren't competitive or high scoring. They are and that's fine and gives us more TV but they are still irrelevant and meaningless and that's the part that sucks.

I'm for a tournament. How many bowls are there? All winners advance and so on! I wish for the playoff they kept all BCS bowls and had the tournament that way instead of that 4 team ****.

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014
its gonna look so weird with keenan reynolds holding all these records and not being allowed into the college football hall of fame because of stupid rules

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014

add most rushing yards by a quarterback and most combined touchdowns by anyone in fbs (receiving and rushing) and he is ineligible for hall of fame. yea that makes no sense

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I don't think people have ever not acknowledged the games aren't competitive or high scoring. They are and that's fine and gives us more TV but they are still irrelevant and meaningless and that's the part that sucks.

I'm for a tournament. How many bowls are there? All winners advance and so on! I wish for the playoff they kept all BCS bowls and had the tournament that way instead of that 4 team ****.

It's sports, it's all 'meaningless'. The meaning you assign to this or that game is all in your head.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
As a QB? No. But there probably could be a place fie him in an offense. HB? I mean a guy like Braxton Muller wasn't a prospect as a QB. Part of why he switched to WR.

He won't be a high draft pick, but an NFL team could take a chance on him as a late draft pick. I can see him as a contributor on special teams or even as a wildcat QB on special plays.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
While I agree the man has created too many bowls (40 is overkill) I don't think a playoff is necessary for all teams, just the top four

The issue here is everyone is going bowling just by finishing. 500 or above. They even had to put in some five win teams this year. Now despite this absurdly high post count I myself have no idea when teams are playing (sometimes they play on weekdays in the afternoon) or I don't have the time to watch all 40 bowls or the means(no cable)

But you can't deny that even as an exhibition game these teams are giving it their all and these are some highly offensive scoring slugfests. Just don't get me involved

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I think keenan will be a running back just like denard. I think he is a rb now. At least kick receiver and punt receiver

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
As a QB? No. But there probably could be a place fie him in an offense. HB? I mean a guy like Braxton Muller wasn't a prospect as a QB. Part of why he switched to WR.

Braxton Miller is an elite athlete and changed due to injury. Keenan Reynolds is not. He had a great college career but not much to there as a pro prospect.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I'd be OK with the playoff expanding to 8 but no more than that. I want the best teams in there and the regular season to still mean something. I'm against conference champions having an auto-bid, even as a UF fan they wouldn't belong in a playoff had they somehow upset Bama in Atlanta. There should be a stipulation they have to be in the top 10.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Baylor is running a triple option out of a spread formation due to injuries at QB and RB. Pretty innovative from Kendall Briles.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad