OT: The Other Sports Thread Part X

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ben Grimm

It's clobberin time!🥊
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Huge win for the Vols yesterday! Wish they’d buried them a bit more in the second half but I get why they played conservatively and it was still a double digit win.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adz

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Levis looking like a big miss, which I hate, but and not shocked.

Looks like there was a reason he got passed over in round 1

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Levis looking like a big miss, which I hate, but and not shocked.

Looks like there was a reason he got passed over in round 1
I hate it, too. Mr Adz is pretty depressed over the season already.

Me, I'm watching preseason hockey instead but keeping up with the score (or lack thereof)

Reactions: Ben Grimm

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Playing Levis the rest of the year may turn out to be our best chance of getting a quality QB in next years draft. However, our line is still atrocious.

Legionnaire11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 12, 2007
Fort Wayne
atlantichockeyleague.com
Playing Levis the rest of the year may turn out to be our best chance of getting a quality QB in next years draft. However, our line is still atrocious.
I don't think there's a big time QB in next year's draft unfortunately. Might as well suck for two seasons and get someone special. Hopefully address the O-line in that time.

I'm generally very optimistic, but even if things turn around the rest of the way, an 0-3 hole is pretty huge in the NFL.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Things I have learned, you don’t have an offensive line. You don’t have ayou don’t have an offensive line. You don’t have a quarterback.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad