Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
its early yet...never underestimate desperation. just a matter if the hawks decide to play it safe when the kings open it up or if they aggressively counter attack.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Wow. Since Boston went to the Eastern Conference Finals, they now owe Dallas their 1st round pick for Jaromir Jagr. Think about that for a good second. Dallas signed Jagr this past off-season after not playing in the NHL for a season. Plays some solid hockey (14 goals, 12 assists in 34 games) and then gets traded to Boston for a pair of prospects (a pair of power forwards) and a 2nd with a conditional 1st if Boston gets to the ECF. Well, that should help Dallas rebuild a bit quicker >.<

Billy Mays Here*

Wow. Since Boston went to the Eastern Conference Finals, they now owe Dallas their 1st round pick for Jaromir Jagr. Think about that for a good second. Dallas signed Jagr this past off-season after not playing in the NHL for a season. Plays some solid hockey (14 goals, 12 assists in 34 games) and then gets traded to Boston for a pair of prospects (a pair of power forwards) and a 2nd with a conditional 1st if Boston gets to the ECF. Well, that should help Dallas rebuild a bit quicker >.<

Meanwhile in Calgary. . . . .

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
If they truly started rebuilding it started at this years trade deadline. In recent years they have traded young players for vets and signed them in FA.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Josi signed for 7 years at 4M per, does this mean anything for us signing Brodin? If we could lock him down at 4M per for 7 years I'd be ecstatic.

Billy Mays Here*

Starting to sound like Philly signed Streit to a 4 YEAR DEAL worth $22 MILLION!!! :biglaugh:

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
Thats for a cap hit of 5.5 million. I fail to see how Suters 7.5 million(12 more years) is a bargain? It´s resonable cap hit considering the current market/cap hit, no were near an overpaiment but it´s not a bargain.

WildFinn*

Thats for a cap hit of 5.5 million. I fail to see how Suters 7.5 million(12 more years) is a bargain? It´s resonable cap hit considering the current market/cap hit, no were near an overpaiment but it´s not a bargain.

Isnt the cap going up in the future?

I think Suter deal is the best, he might actually play well trough it.

Parise is also fair in value per cap hit but not in term maybe, not very likely to play well in the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad