Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Apparently Dallas is retiring Modano's #9 on March 8, 2014 against the Wild.

freak-out-o.gif

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Apparently Dallas is retiring Modano's #9 on March 8, 2014 against the Wild.
Yuck. Of course they have to tie Minnesota into it. :shakehead Seriously, the Wild have honored Modano TWICE already. Why bring them into it a third time? Yeah, it's in Dallas. But enough is enough. Leave the Wild out of it.

P.S. Their new logo sucks. Just sayin'.....

And I say all of the above as a fan who is over the whole Minnesota/Dallas fiasco. It just gets old when the Wild and league are constantly reminding us of it....especially when it comes to Modano.

Bookman

Feb 27, 2002
frozen north
Visit site
Oh man,

Do I love the way the Boston Bruins play the game of hockey!!!

I hope Mike Yeo is watching and rethinking "dump and chase or die...."

BTW, Chara not being as Norris finalist is a travesty.

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
2 goals in 4 games by Pittsburgh :laugh:

Crosby with 0 points in the series, obviously a second line center :sarcasm:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Suck it Pens!! Looks like some silly fans should be regretting that thread they made about how the Pens were guaranteed the Cup after picking up Iginla. Karma baby! Karma! Boston got the last laugh. Job well done, Bruins!!!!! Pens didn't even look like they belonged in the conference finals. A bunch of ego-filled forwards who @#$! the bed.

Last edited:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Wasn't it Iginla who turned down the trade to Boston because he wanted to go to Pittsburgh? If so, that's kind of funny karma.

Hawks and Bruins would be a fun final to watch. Go Hawks!

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Look at it this way. The Pens scored 2 goals in 4 games this series. Remember that horrific performance the Wild had in the 2003 WCF's against the Ducks where they only scored one goal? This Pens' team managed to tally just ONE more goal than that Wild team.

Now compared the rosters. Prepare to have your mind blown. That is what opposite sides of the spectrum looks like. The Pens should be BEYOND embarrassed!

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Look at it this way. The Pens scored 2 goals in 4 games this series. Remember that horrific performance the Wild had in the 2003 WCF's against the Ducks where they only scored one goal? This Pens' team managed to tally just ONE more goal than that Wild team.

Now compared the rosters. Prepare to have your mind blown. That is what opposite sides of the spectrum looks like. The Pens should be BEYOND embarrassed!

Makes our performance against the Hawks look like world beaters too. My level of joy at the Pens embarrassment couldn't begin to accurately be described.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
kings look worse against the hawks than the Wild did. I know a certain element here will deny it, but they do. never gets old: fire everyone who loses to the hawkkkkkssssss. out coached. fire fire fire.
in way over their heads.

edit: this final game is fixin to be an assbeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad