OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Well ne heeds the bills to pay for grillz

I think I would do two 1st and Higgins for JJ...

Package those picks in a trade with Chicago. Draft Caleb.

Higgens, Addison, Hockenson, and Jones is still a nice group of weapons to have.

Reactions: TaLoN

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
Package those picks in a trade with Chicago. Draft Caleb.

Higgens, Addison, Hockenson, and Jones is still a nice group of weapons to have.
Not sure I'd draft Caleb Williams. I'd probably go Maye or Daniels (wouldn't need to trade up as high)

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
This team still has so many holes on the defensive and offensive line...Hunter is gone, Wonnum is gone...

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not enough info. Could just be a guaranteed money difference of opinion.
He’s an elite player and those guys get at least 3 years average value of the contract in guaranteed money. Year 3 doesn’t need to vest until the start of the year 2 year in March which basically forces it to be guaranteed otherwise you are paying for 2 years but getting just 1 from the player.

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
He also did it once and got 4 years not 2.
He did rate higher (marginally, but still higher), according to PFF:

Hunter:
1710349514361.png

Greenard:
1710349543061.png

Minnewildsota

Jun 7, 2010
A little article reviewing “all” the players KAM had traded away or let walk. Doesn’t include this years FAs for obvious reasons.

Overall, most players regressed. A very select few had minor improvements, though there were some cadveats to that; more playing time, not injured, etc.

Ex-Player Review

Reactions: TaLoN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad