GDT: Nobodies vs THE GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How cups will the Blues be awarded by beating us tonight?

• Just ours

Votes: 10 21.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 4.3%

• All of them

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
He hasn't been that bad or anything, it just seems like at most this is his last year.
It probably is his last year, but everyone thought after he stayed out on the ice and took laps after the cup win, it was his last as well. So who knows. Maybe he comes back on a vet minimum just to keep playing.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
He hasn't been that bad or anything, it just seems like at most this is his last year.

Why? If he doesn't have any big injuries he can definitely keep playing. On this team too. They'll need a big vet RD like him anyway. Especially to pair with Behrens if he plays next year.

With how well EJ played last year in the playoffs and even to start this year where he's looked ok for the most part. He can definitely still help teams win in the NHL if he wants to.

His minutes will only go down as guys like Bo and Cale take on bigger PK roles too.

Last edited:

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Why? If he doesn't have any big injuries he can definitely keep playing. On this team too. They'll need a big vet RD like him anyway. Especially to pair with Behrens if he plays next year.

With how well EJ played last year in the playoffs and even to start this year where he's looked ok for the most part. He can definitely still help teams win in the NHL if he wants to.

His minutes will only go down as guys like Bo and Cale take on bigger PK roles too.
I mean if he can keep playing, all the power to him. I just think this might be his last year. His contract is expiring next year, not sure he would want to sign another deal which will be a cheap contract to keep forcing himself playing

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Other than Moser, Haynes and Kelly, we had one other PBP right? He only lasted a little while if I remember right. I wanna say he had black hair? Anyone remember his name?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad