Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:nhl

The 2012 NHL Entry Draft will be coming up soon. What day and time works for most people here? Please lt me know soon, so we can set a date and time. Also, I would like 2 people to help me run the draft, as I am not always online. Let me know what time you guys want, and who can help me run it.
Thanks.

Hey habs, I cannot talk for other people but the best day would be Friday and/or Saturday. We can start on Friday and run it through Saturday.

Also the best time would be late afternoon at around 4:30-6:30 PM.

As for running it, I can help you out with it. What would you need help with?

virothepyro

#lydia2012
Jan 11, 2009
:flames

Trade Jarome Iginla + 4th in 2015

To

:rangers

For Prospects Chris Krieder, JT Miller, Christian Thomas and 4th in 2015

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Hey habs, I cannot talk for other people but the best day would be Friday and/or Saturday. We can start on Friday and run it through Saturday.

Also the best time would be late afternoon at around 4:30-6:30 PM.

As for running it, I can help you out with it. What would you need help with?

Sounds good, we could start on Friday at 4:30 PM or something like that, and run it through Saturday. The only problem I have is that on Friday, I have to leave around 6PM, and Saturday morning, I will not be home until after 1:30 PM, so if we could get one more person, then you two can run the draft, that would be great. I will be on to make my 3rd Overall pick...

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
:flames

Trade Jarome Iginla + 4th in 2015

To

:rangers

For Prospects Chris Krieder, JT Miller, Christian Thomas and 4th in 2015

Confirm.

This is a great trade for both teams. Kreider becomes new face of franchise on a rebuilding team and Iginla goes to a cup contender to play his heart out and win a cup. As well, Iginla has repeatedly stated that he would waive if asked to help his team. We hope Kreider, JT, and Thomas the best of luck.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
extralarge.png

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Penguins have signed Zach Parise to a deal worth 56 million through 8 years, with a Full NTC Clause.

At 7M per for 8 years, Parise has been lured by:

• Play with Crosby
  • Better Chance at Winning the Cup
  • Write his name down with the elite of the elite players in the NHL as he will be able to reach new heights with stats and awards playing alongside the worlds best player
  • Top Notch Money on a team full of Superstars

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

The 2012 Entry Draft will likely be run my SinfulCobraZ and Wreckingcru. I need confirmation from you two just to make sure that you can run it. The 1st Round will likely be on Friday, June 1st at a TBD time, and will run through Saturday at a TBD time. The draft will be 4 rounds.

PaulSedin

#lydia2012
Jun 29, 2011
extralarge.png

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Penguins have signed Zach Parise to a deal worth 56 million through 8 years.

At 7M per for 8 years, Parise has been lured by:

• Play with Crosby
  • Better Chance at Winning the Cup
  • Write his name down with the elite of the elite players in the NHL as he will be able to reach new heights with stats and awards playing alongside the worlds best player
  • Top Notch Money on a team full of Superstars

are you sure

last time i checked Parise was in the cup finals with a different team​

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
are you sure

last time i checked Parise was in the cup finals with a different team

Yes, because first of all, this is a GM Game and has different rosters than real life after the trades. Secondly, Penguins still have a better chance at the cup than NJ even if they performed poorly recent playoffs. Also I forgot to mention he was signed with a full NTC.

And lastly, I mentioned the things that have lured him and I am quite sure that if you are receiving 1-1.5M less than you would in FA but in this you get the chance at improving your play and reaching new career heights, you would take the best option for your career.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

The 2012 Entry Draft will likely be run my SinfulCobraZ and Wreckingcru. I need confirmation from you two just to make sure that you can run it. The 1st Round will likely be on Friday, June 1st at a TBD time, and will run through Saturday at a TBD time. The draft will be 4 rounds.

Confirm.

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
COYTOES ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE HAVE SIGNED :
Langkow 2 years (4.0M cap hit)
Brule 3 year (2.0M cap hit)
Miele 2 year (1.5M cap hit)
Rozsival 2 year (4.0M cap hit)
Aucoin 1 year (2.0M cap hit)

and of course Ray Whitney!! 2 year (3.0M cap hit)

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
The deal you have all been waiting for has been finalized.

NYR: Perry, Bobkov, Friberg
ANA: McDonagh, Hagelin, Stepan

Approve. We feel that even though we lose some key prospects the prospect of having Callahan, Perry, Richards, Gaborik, and Iginla in our top 6 is too much to handle. :rangers are now looking to shore up their D.

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
to TB : lauri korpikovski, David schlemko, Radim Vrbata, and Raffi Torres
to PHX: Vincent Lecavailer and Teddy Purcell

Phoenix is overjoyed to recieve Purcell and Lecavailer!

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs

Looking for Top 6 Forwards and Top 4 Defensemen.

We would also like to announce the resigning of RFA D-Man P.K. Subban - 5 years/$3.5m per, NTC

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Hi

PLAYER | STATUS | CAPHIT | CONTRACT |
*Brandon Prust*| *UFA* | *950K* | *2 years- 1 way- Limited NTC* |
*Anton Stralman*| *RFA* | *900K* | *3 years- 1 way* |
*George PArros*| *UFA* | *900K* | *1 year- 1 way* |

Trade and sign.
UFA rights to George Parros for a 7th rounder

Last edited:

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
PHOENIX TRADING BLOCK :
Yandle (top 10 2012 pick or highly touted prospect)
Ray Whitney
Daymond Langkow
Antoine Vermette
Derek Morris
Michal Rozsival
and of course Gormley!!!!! <--- would be willing to trade for top10 pick straight up!

Inquire with a PM if interested!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad