Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps
Shopping Brooks Laich for a upgrade. Willing to add alot based on the player. PM if interested.

Neuvirth
Widemans Rights
Brouwer
Hamrlik
Kuznetsov
11th Overall
All Prospects
All Picks

Also available

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
Winnipeg is happy to announce its first trade of the off-season. This is the first step towards our little makeover here in Manitoba... Stay tuned cause there will be more to come. But for now:

:jets
Stefan Elliott

:avs
Mark Stuart

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Winnipeg is happy to announce its first trade of the off-season. This is the first step towards our little makeover here in Manitoba... Stay tuned cause there will be more to come. But for now:

Stefan Elliott

:avs
Mark Stuart

:avs approve!

We are glad to bring in Mark as a key role on our defense this year. We are going to be contending this year. We felt we needed a player like Mark to have our defense better. We are sad to let go a good prospect in Stefan. With Mark it is easier to make this deal, knowing we are bettering our team going forward.

Thank You to the Winnipeg Jets for their professionalism in this deal!

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
The Pittsburgh Penguins have completed a series of trades this offseason, this one being there 3rd trade so far. They have bolstered their defensive depth with this trade.

Jordan Staal
Ryan O'Byrne

:pens
Blake Wheeler
Zach Bogosian
2012 2nd Round Pick​

We would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets for being great business partners and wish Jordan the best of luck for the future with the Winnipeg Jets. We are definitely very sad to see him go but would like to welcome Zach and Blake to the Steel City!

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
To Ducks: Connolly/Olver/3rd/Parsh​in
To Avs: Sbisa

:avs approve!

We are excited to bring in Luca. We had two deals setup to complete out defense. We have finalized both. Our defense is set now. We feel we just need to complete our forward group preferably the bottom 6 through FA.

We like to thank the Ducks for their professionalism to get a deal done easily.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs

Looking to Move:
Brian Gionta
Tomas Kaberle
Blake Geoffrion
Yannick Weber
Raphael Diaz
Prospects

Looking For
Top 6 Forwards
Top 4 Defensemen

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
The Pittsburgh Penguins have completed a series of trades this offseason, this one being there 3rd trade so far. They have bolstered their defensive depth with this trade.

Jordan Staal
Ryan O'Byrne

:pens
Blake Wheeler
Zach Bogosian
2012 2nd Round Pick​

We would like to thank the Winnipeg Jets for being great business partners and wish Jordan the best of luck for the future with the Winnipeg Jets. We are definitely very sad to see him go but would like to welcome Zach and Blake to the Steel City!
confirm. It's a pleasure to welcome Staal as we think he'll fit nicely in what we're building here in Winnipeg. Also, great dealing with you sir.

Wesleyy

May 30, 2012
:wings

Trading Block:
Zetterberg OR Datsyuk

Looking for:
Top 6 wingers
3rd line center

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts and :caps have made a trade :

to Tampa: Jeff Schultz,Joel Ward,Micheal Neuvirth, 16th overall

to Was: Hedman

with this trade Tampa has 3 1st round picks so i will be shopping #10,16, and Detroits

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets are still looking to pull some moves

Little
Antropov
Hainsey
Clitsome
Fehr's rights
1si rounder (#9 overall pick)

immediate needs are Top 6 wingers and a young LH Top 4 d-man. PM me !

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

The 2012 NHL Entry Draft will be coming up soon. What day and time works for most people here? Please lt me know soon, so we can set a date and time. Also, I would like 2 people to help me run the draft, as I am not always online. Let me know what time you guys want, and who can help me run it.
Thanks.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps resignings

Mathieu Perreault - 2yrs 1.5mil (.75 per)
Jay Beagle - 2yrs 1.4 mil (.7 per)
Mike Green - 5yrs 26.5 mil (5.3 per)
John Carlson - 4yrs 13mil (3.25 per)
Alex Semin - 8yrs 54mil NMC (6.75 per)

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps

Shopping Brooks Laich for a upgrade. Willing to add alot based on the player. PM if interested.

Widemans Rights
Brouwer
Hamrlik
Kuznetsov
11th Overall
All Prospects
All Picks

Also available

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad