Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

Round 1 of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft will be tomorrow, June 1st at 5:00 PM EST. The draft will be run by SinfulCobraZ and me (only for the first half, as I have to leave after).
Later rounds will continue on Saturday, June 2nd at 3:00 PM EST.

Everyone please let me know if the times work for you, and SinfulCobraZ, confirm that you can run the draft at this time.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps

Looking to acquire some more top 6 forwards (preferably top line)

Laich
Brouwer
Kuznetsov
11th Overall
All Prospects
All Picks

Available to acquire this. PM if interested.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:cbj

The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to announce a trade with the Edmonton Oilers!

The Blue Jackets have acquired the 1st overall pick in exchange for the 2nd overall pick + Marc Methot. Marc was not part of our plans moving forward with the acquisition of Ekman-Larsson and Rundblad and we felt we had to make sure we would have our choice of any prospect in this draft!

To EDM:
2nd overall
Marc Methot

To CBJ:
1st overall

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Columbus still has players available:

Wisniewski
Tyutin
Gillies - Will take anything, but am looking for a 4th line tough guy who can play a normal shift (think Rupp, Parros, etc.)
Prout - Will take anything
Russel - Will take anything
Umberger - Looking for a good young goalie (can be a prospect) + good young forward with promise and size.

Prospal - He is available, he re-signed at the end of last season but I don't believe he knew the team would literally get blown up. Make an offer and I will check with him to see if he wants to move.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:pens looking for Top 10 Pick. May give up Malkin in return for First Line Center + Top 10 Pick.

Please note that I said may and its going to probably require an overpayment. Howver Scoring Winger (downgrade from Neal) + Top 10 Pick can get James Neal.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

Round 1 of the 2012 NHL Entry Draft will be tomorrow, June 1st at 5:00 PM EST. The draft will be run by SinfulCobraZ and me (only for the first half, as I have to leave after).
Later rounds will continue on Saturday, June 2nd at 3:00 PM EST.

Everyone please let me know if the times work for you, and SinfulCobraZ, confirm that you can run the draft at this time.

I Confirm that I will be able to run the 2012 NHL Entry Draft on Friday, June 1st at 5:00 PM.

Please send a list of players that you would like to draft if you cannot make it to the draft at this time. As for Friday, We will at the very least complete 2 rounds of the draft. Then the other 2 rounds will be doen on Saturday. If you cannot make it to any of the drafts, please send a list, in order of the amount of interest in the player, for the draft. At which point, I will make the selection for you based on the first player on your list that is available.

Also, I will be posting a list of the teams that want to move down or move up and so please send me specific info such as:

As the GM of the :nhl, I would like to move up (....) spots from my original pick at (....). Please send this info by tonight.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
TO TOR: Yandle and Vermette

TO PHX: Grabovski, Franson, Kadri, and Leivo

:handclap:
The :leafs are excited about this deal. We are happy to have acquired a top young talent in the form of Keith Yandle who can look forward to playing alongside rugged blue liner Dion Phaneuf. We also acquired Antoine Vermette who we believe is a "ladder player" meaning he can play up and down our lineup. Unless a trade is made we currently have him slotted as our #2 center.

We would like to thank Mikhail, Nazem, Cody, and Josh. Mikhail has been a tremendous find for our team, Nazem was a top pick that we hoped to have flourish with us but unfortunately that isn't the case. Cody had a solid season with us but we feel Keith can replace Cody's skill set, and Josh Leivo, one of our picks last summer. We are sorry to see you leave but hope you the best in your future endeavors with PHX and any other team.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets are still shopping #9 overall pick, so PM me if interested.

Antropov, Fehr, Hainsey, Clitsome and pretty much all picks are also available.

My priority is to acquire a Top 6 winger and a Top 4 young LH d-man.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
:caps

Looking to acquire some more top 6 forwards (preferably top line)

Laich
Brouwer
Kuznetsov
11th Overall
Bos 2nd 2012
LA 2nd 2013
All Other Prospects
All Other Picks

Available to acquire this. PM if interested.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

Pucker77 has been named the League Capologist. He will make sure everyone's cap is updated, and nobody is not following the rules.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

Important! 2012 NHL Entry Draft
It has been decided that each team will be given a maximum of 15 minutes and the team will PM the next team after making a pick. So please be ready and if possible, stay on the thread so we can get it done efficiently. Also, if you are going to trade your pick, it must be sent to me(SinfulCobraZ) or NHL Commissioner, noahhabib, at least 4 picks before your turn to pick. Also, we will do this draft using a Chatzy while the trades will be announced (after approval by commish) on the Draft Thread and the Chatzy. The link to the Chatzy will be PM'ed to every GM.

For more information, please contact SinfulCobraZ or noahhabib.​

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

The Blue Jackets would like to announce yet another trade!

To TB:
Fedot Tyutin

To CLB:
Richard Panik + TB 2nd '12

We would like to thank Fedor for his tim ehere in Columbus but we are attempting to get younger and more skilled and are very high on Richard. We see him as a future top-6 forward.

In:
OEL
Runblad
Boedker
Holland
Palmieri
Panik
TB 2nd
EDM 1st (1st overall)

Out:
Brassard
Boll
Mayorov
Methot
Tyutin
Nash
CLB 1st (2nd overall)

Still OTB:
Wisniewski
Umberger
Mason
Prospal

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

Important! 2012 NHL Entry Draft
It has been decided that each team will be given a maximum of 15 minutes and the team will PM the next team after making a pick. So please be ready and if possible, stay on the thread so we can get it done efficiently. Also, if you are going to trade your pick, it must be sent to me(SinfulCobraZ) or NHL Commissioner, noahhabib, at least 4 picks before your turn to pick. Also, we will do this draft using a Chatzy while the trades will be announced (after approval by commish) on the Draft Thread and the Chatzy. The link to the Chatzy will be PM'ed to every GM.

For more information, please contact SinfulCobraZ or noahhabib.​

Also, if you are unable to make it to the draft, please PM either SinfulCobraZ or myself a list of players you would like, and your pick will be auto'd based on your list.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

The Blue Jackets would like to announce yet ANOTHER deal!

To NYR:
James Wisniewski

To CLB:
Dylan McIlrath + Tim Erixon

We would like to thank James for an up and down year and while we liked his upside, we felt his immaturity would not fit in well with a very young and rebuilding team.

We are VERY high on both Erixon and McIlrath and project them to both at least reach the top-4 level if not beyond.

Future defense:

Johnson-OEL
Erixon-McIlrath
Rundblad-Moore

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
Trade​

:flyers

C Martin Hanzal
RW Ray Whitney
D Brandon Gormley