Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
:cbj

The Columbus Blue Jackets would like to announce a trade with the Edmonton Oilers!

The Blue Jackets have acquired the 1st overall pick in exchange for the 2nd overall pick + Marc Methot. Marc was not part of our plans moving forward with the acquisition of Ekman-Larsson and Rundblad and we felt we had to make sure we would have our choice of any prospect in this draft!

To EDM:
2nd overall
Marc Methot

To CBJ:
1st overall

:edmonton
Confirm, we feel that with our current forward prospects we can afford to trade the 1st away and get a 2nd overall + a good middle age d-man.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs

Anyone looking to move up in the draft, who currently possess a top 10 pick, PM me, as I will listen to offers for the 3rd Overall Pick.

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
looking to package the 2012 20th overall pick and Kadri for a top 10 draft pick!! PM me if interested, and yes i am williing to add more :)

ryanalbertmills

Apr 24, 2012
to TB: Kadri, 20th overall pick in 2012 (PHI's originally) and Carle's rights
to PHX: 10th overall pick

Phoenix is very excited to move up in the draft, and is looking to move up even further!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad