Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Woohoo!!

:cbj

The Columbus Ble Jackets are VERY happy to announce the signing of a couple of RFA's.

Nick Foligno - 4 years @ 1.56 million/season

We see Nick as a future top-6 power forward and are VERY excited to add him into the fold here in Columbus.

Tom Sestito - 2 years @ .75 million/season

We hope Tom can become an enforcer-type for us and we like his aggressiveness.

What a steal... Holy crap.

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
The :leafs have another trade to announce.

To :leafs Jesse Joensuu

To :isles Mike Komisarek

Mike waived his NMC because he felt this team Would give him a better chance to play every day and he could also be a veteran presence on a very young team. He was also very excited to be able to go play near his hometown.

We in Toronto did this because we felt it was unfair to both us and Komi to have him make $4.5 mil and yet sit in the press box each night.

Sorry totally forgot about this deal! I confirm, my apologies :)

BruinsNeedaRussian

Nov 21, 2009
Likely my final roster. Lots of potential here, could end up anywhere.

Selanne-Getzlaf-Stewart
Parshin-Brassard-Koivu
Connolly-Stepan-Hagelin
DSP-Konopka-Stoll
Belesky

Beauchemin-Fowler
Schultz-McDonagh
Lydman-Larsson

Hiller
Sanford

Last edited:

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL

Columbus would like to announce another deal with the New York Rangers

:rangers
Mikkel Boedker

Artem Anisimov + Jesper Fast

We feel Artem can be a solid 3rd line center for us and his defensive abilities will only get better as he gets older. He has 55-60 point potential with a solid 2-way game.

Jesper Fast is a relatively unknown prospect playing in the Swedish Elite League, however we feel he will be a top-6 forward in the NHL in the same mold as Loui Eriksson. His speed, elusiveness and 2-way play will make him a treat to watch when he comes over.

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
:sharks are still looking to upgrade in net if possible. Niemi, Marleau, Pavelski, Demers, Braun and any prospects/picks are on the table.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
2 Trades to Announce:

:habs
Roman Josi

:nashville
Yannick Weber
MTL 4th'13

We feel that Josi has the potential to be a top 3 defender in the NHL, and at just 20 years of age, his development is going well so far. Weber, already almost 24 years of age, has already dipped into his prime, and has not reached his potential yet. Weber has the potential to be a top 4 defender, but it appears that he may not get there, due to halted development.

Taylor Beck
NSH 3rd'13

:nashville
Andrei Markov (NTC)

This trade was just to clear some cap, and make more room. Markov is 33 years of age, and his missed nearly 2 years recovering from a knee injury. It appears that Andrei will never be the same again, plus, he is not young anymore. Markov is currently making $5.75m, and is under that contract for the next 3 years. We feel that keeping an aging, injury prone defender with a large salary, will only make trades/signings more difficult, due to cap restrictions. We also feel that Taylor Beck is a very solid prospect, with top 6, elite scorer potential.

Confirm Nashville.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts desperate for a #1 goalie and top 6 forwards will trade all prospects picks and most roster players not named(Stamkos,Suter,Johnson) for them

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011

Columbus would like to announce another deal with the New York Rangers

:rangers
Mikkel Boedker

Artem Anisimov + Jesper Fast

We feel Artem can be a solid 3rd line center for us and his defensive abilities will only get better as he gets older. He has 55-60 point potential with a solid 2-way game.

Jesper Fast is a relatively unknown prospect playing in the Swedish Elite League, however we feel he will be a top-6 forward in the NHL in the same mold as Loui Eriksson. His speed, elusiveness and 2-way play will make him a treat to watch when he comes over.

Confirm, we needed a winger and we needed to get rid of some cap. Boedkker fill a hole for us.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts are proud to announce that Steven Stamkos has been Named the Captain of our club, while Jack Johnson,Ryan Suter and Brooks Laich will serve as the teams Alternate Captains

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

Important League Dates:​

Trade Deadline: TONIGHT at 11:59 PM

Everyone, please post your final roster on the Main Thread ASAP

Regular Season Voting: Thursday, June 7th

Please send your votes for the final standings for each Conference, taking into account division leaders.
Just because a team was last this season, does not mean that they are automatically last again. Please look at the rosters, and make educated standings. Send your votes to me

Playoffs Voting: Round 1: Friday or Saturday, depending on how fast the season votes go

Wesleyy

May 30, 2012

Please send your votes for the final standings for each Conference, taking into account division leaders.
Just because a team was last this season, does not mean that they are automatically last again. Please look at the rosters, and make educated standings. Send your votes to me

Playoffs Voting: Round 1: Friday or Saturday, depending on how fast the season votes go

did the dates get moved up again?

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010

Please tell jason29walker to get online and check his PM's!

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:devils
Cap: 66.7, Cap Used: 61.687 Million, Space: 5.013
Offense
Ilya Kovalchuk(6.667)/Travis Zajac(3.887)/Bobby Ryan (5.562)
Curtis Glencross (2.700)/Patrik Elias(6.000)/Dainus Zubrus(3.400)
Pascal Dupuis (1.500)/Adam Henrique(0.854)/David Clarkson(2.667)
Andrew Brunette (2.200)/Jacob Josefson (0.900)/Petr Sykora (0.800)
Aaron Asham (0.800)
Defense
Anton Volchenkov(4.250)/Marek Zidlicky(4.000)
Zybnek Michalek(4.000)/Andy Greene(3.000)
Sheldon Brookbank(0.800)/Mark Fayne (1.500)
Kurtis Foster (1.250)/Aaron Rome (800K)
Goalie
Marty Brodeur (3.500)
Brent Johnson (0.650)

Minus our 1st line, anyones available

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

Our Final Roster for the 2012-13 NHL Season:

FORWARDS

Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m) "A"
David Perron ($3.750m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) "A" / Jamie Benn ($6.800m) "A"
P-A Parenteau ($2.750m) / Lars Eller ($2.000m) / Devin Setoguchi ($3.000m)
Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Chris Kelly ($2.750m) / Ruslan Fedotenko ($1.700m)

DEFENSEMEN

Michael Del Zotto ($5.500m) / P.K. Subban ($3.500m)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) "C" / Cory Sarich ($2.500m) "A"
Scott Hannan ($1.100m) / Alexei Emelin ($1.600m)
Roman Josi ($1.000m)

GOALTENDERS

Carey Price ($5.750m)
Josh Harding ($1.600m)
Peter Budaj ($1.150m)

Power Play Units:

1:
David Perron
Tomas Plekanec
Jamie Benn

P.K. Subban
Michael Del Zotto

2:
Max Pacioretty
David Desharnais
Erik Cole

Josh Gorges
Roman Josi

Penalty Kill Units:

1:
Tomas Plekanec
Chris Kelly

Josh Gorges
Cory Sarich

2:
Lars Eller
Ruslan Fedotenko

Scott Hannan
P.K. Subban

Shootout:
Jamie Benn
Max Pacioretty
David Perron
Erik Cole
P-A Parenteau

VOTE :habs!!!!!

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
^:habs you do not have Michael Del Zotto-

Reason:
You signed both Jamie Benn first and then Michael Del Zotto to deals over 5 mil. You lost your compensation picks from the Benn signing therefore you had no compensation picks to give me. That would, I believe make the signing null and void.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012

Reason:
You signed both Jamie Benn first and then Michael Del Zotto to deals over 5 mil. You lost your compensation picks from the Benn signing therefore you had no compensation picks to give me. That would, I believe make the signing null and void.

Ya, its not fair to NYR that they lose a RFA with no compensation. The whole point of RFAs is teams can choose to match or take compensation.

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario

Reason:

Yes this is true, the MDZ signing should be void.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:kings2

Jeff Carter / Anze Kopitar / Danny Briere
Justin Williams / Mike Richards / Dustin Brown
R.J Umberger / Mathieu Perreault / Jason Chimera
Kevin Westgarth / Brad Richardson / Kyle Clifford

Drew Doughty / Willie Mitchell
Dennis Wideman / Matt Greene
Roman Hamrlik / Alec Martinez

Jonathan Quick
Marty Turco

Depth, depth, depth. This team is DEEP. 3 very strong scoring lines and a great gritty fourth line coupled with a fantastic young D-core with a few grizzled veterans. This team is better than the 2011-12 team which steamrolled the entire Western Conference in theist season. The future is very bright here in LA.

VOTE :kings2​

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012

Reason:

NHL Rule:

Clubs owing two (2) draft selections in the same round, must have them available in the next three (3) drafts

This means that Dallas gets the 2013 1st, and you get the 2014 1st.

Therefore, the signing is good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad