Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
:rangers make their first UFA signing in Scott Clemmensen- 745K- 3 years. 1 way with a Limited NMC. We felt that in the decrease in payment, he deserved to know he wouldn't be moving. He will be a great back-up to Henrik.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:leafs BREAKING NEWS :leafs

THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS ARE LOOKING DESPERATELY FOR A TRUE #1 CENTER. ALL PLAYERS NOT NAMED KESSEL OR GARDINER ARE AVAILABLE TO LAND ONE. WE ARE WILLING TO TRADE LUKE SCHENN, JOFFREY LUPUL, DION PHANEUF, ANY PROSPECT (INCLUDING NEWLY DRAFTED ALEX GALCHENYUK), AND ANY PICK IN 2013 IN ORDER TO LAND THIS COVETED PLAYER.

Brae

May 31, 2012
:wild are looking to free up cap space by trading away Brian Gionta and Tom Gilbert!

Looking for enforcers and top 6 forwards.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

New Official League Dates:

FA Ends: Wednesday, June 6th at 6:00PM EST

Trade Deadline: Thursday, June 7th at 11:59PM EST

Regular Season Standings Voting: Friday, June 8th (all votes must be in before 11:59PM EST)

The rest of the schedule will be posted shortly.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
:nhl

New Official League Dates:

FA Ends: Wednesday, June 6th at 6:00PM EST

Trade Deadline: Thursday, June 7th at 11:59PM EST

Regular Season Standings Voting: Friday, June 8th (all votes must be in before 11:59PM EST)

The rest of the schedule will be posted shortly.

VOTE :pens

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts have made their 1st UFA signings adding Jason Blake to a 3 year 1.9 per deal and Toby Peterson to a 2 year 800,000 per deal

Last edited:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs are looking to move:

Andrei Markov

Skills: Solid veteran puck moving d-man, good addition to any team's 2nd pair and 2nd PP unit, and can bring veteran presence and leadership for a cup run.
Cap Hit: $5.75m
Asking Price: Prospects
Ideal Team to go to: Contender

Yannick Weber

Skills: Young puck moving d-man, 3rd pair right now, with the potential to be 2nd pair and PP quarterback
Cap Hit: $0.850m
Asking Price: Pick/Prospect
Ideal Team to go to: Rebuilding Team searching for young players

Peter Budaj

Skills: Good back-up goalie, can play 20+ games each year behind a very good starter
Cap Hit: $1.150m
Asking Price: Pick/Prospect
Ideal Team to go to: Anybody with a good Starting Goalie

PM ME if interested

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Please PM me if you are the team that offered the following contract to RFA Benoit Pouliot

3 years/$1.75m per

Thanks.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:jets
Cammalleri

:cbj
Klingberg
WPG 2nd '13
CHI 3rd '13

And we have our last top 6 winger. No looking to do much more trades, but if you're interested in Nik Antropov, he's my last guy OTB. Pm me !

Ace Dreamer

Apr 27, 2012
:blues

With over $20,000,000 in cap space, we are willing to take cap dumps from other teams. We will not take on ridiculous salaries for an under-performing player.

PM me if you need to clear some cap, and I'll see what I can do.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
ok i see the blues are willing to take players with bad contracts.

wait wtf?

He probably meant that he will take on a player like Jay Bouwmeester or Dion Phaneuf or Andrei Markov ($5.75m - $6.8m), but not someone like Scott Gomez or Wade Redden

Wesleyy

May 30, 2012
He probably meant that he will take on a player like Jay Bouwmeester or Dion Phaneuf or Andrei Markov ($5.75m - $6.8m), but not someone like Scott Gomez or Wade Redden

ya its just kinda weird how he said it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad