Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
With the recent acquisition of Eric Brewer the Leafs would like to announce that Defensemen Luke Schenn and Carl Gunnarsson are both OFFICIALLY on the trading block. I am looking to package one or both in order to land a #1 center.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs really need to move Andrei Markov. He is taking up too much valuable cap space that could be better used elsewhere. I am looking for a return of prospects. PM me if interested.

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
:flyers are happy to announce with the signing of Defenseman Mark Flood to a 1 Year/$650,000M Contract

Philly feels Mark is a solid bottom pairing Defenseman and are happy top have him in the Organization

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
:flyers re-sign RFA Defenseman Marc-Andre Bourdon to a 2 Year/$1,400,000M($700,000M/Per Year) Contract and are happy to have the young Defenseman back are expecting progress and more from Marc this Season

Matty K

Aug 10, 2011
Caledon, ON
:flyers will field offers for the following players:

Defenseman Nik Grossman
Centre Martin Hanzal
Centre Danny Briere
Defenseman Chris Pronger
Defenseman Kimmo Timonen

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:habs are looking to move:

Andrei Markov

Skills: Solid veteran puck moving d-man, good addition to any team's 2nd pair and 2nd PP unit, and can bring veteran presence and leadership for a cup run.
Cap Hit: $5.75m
Asking Price: Prospects
Ideal Team to go to: Contender

Yannick Weber

Skills: Young puck moving d-man, 3rd pair right now, with the potential to be 2nd pair and PP quarterback
Cap Hit: $0.850m
Asking Price: Pick/Prospect
Ideal Team to go to: Rebuilding Team searching for young players

Peter Budaj

Skills: Good back-up goalie, can play 20+ games each year behind a very good starter
Cap Hit: $1.150m
Asking Price: Pick/Prospect
Ideal Team to go to: Anybody with a good Starting Goalie

PM ME if interested

Last edited:

Brae

May 31, 2012
:wild

Andrej Meszaros
Gilbert Brule

:coyotes
Jonas Brodin
Patrick Eaves

hlaverty06

Feb 11, 2012
NJ all day
:devils signs

1 year 800K Aaron Asham - we feel Aaron's toughness can help our 4th line and his ability to chip in a few goal offensively.

1 year 800K Petr Sykora- after a 20 goal season we are glad to have Petr back, he scores timely goals and we can use him on our 4th line

1 year 800K Sheldon Brookbank- Sheldon can help our bottom pairings as he can chip in occasionally on Offense.

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:bolts desperately need a #1 goalie.... Will part with Ryan Whitney,Nazem Kadri, or Brooks Laich to get 1

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:kings have signed G Marty Turco to a 2 year contract at a cap hit of 750,000 per year

Last edited:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

Some tentative League dates:

FA Ends - Thursday, June 7th @ TBD Time

Trade Deadline - Friday, June 8th @ 11:59 PM EST

Regular Season Standing Voting: Saturday, June 9th

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
:cbj

The Blue Jackets are happy to announce the signing of Antero Nittymaki as our back up goalie. We expect him to play close to 35 games this season with Jonathan Bernier getting the rest. 1 year @ 1.5 million/season

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad