GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Seeing Drouin struggling at center night in and night out is really starting to piss me off.

This team is so good at ruining players. It's impressive how efficient they are at making all the wrong decisions.

I don't know if it's the position he plays so much as he got injured at some point and he hasn't really been playing at 100%.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Seeing Drouin struggling at center night in and night out is really starting to piss me off.

This team is so good at ruining players. It's impressive how efficient they are at making all the wrong decisions.

Agreed. I don't know what it would take for them to simply TRY Galchenyuk at center and Drouin on his wing.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Yeah, that's another way of seeing it. Can't say you're wrong. I don't see this team as a contender. My hope was 2-3 big moves would be made after the drouin trade. We'Re pretty late in the season to realistically think this will happen seeing how we're minus 2 big moves with Radulov/Markov leaving for nothing.
It ain't happening and if the team isn't better by deadline, I doubt Bergevin will want to give up assets for help when we aren't even in a PO position.
He should be looking to trade Plekanec though, hopefully he gets this simple decision right.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Agreed. I don't know what it would take for them to simply TRY Galchenyuk at center and Drouin on his wing.

Galchenyuk will never play center again under this regime ever again. I'm pretty confident in that. I mean, when Michael McCarron comes up from the AHL and plays center over Galchenyuk, that's just as telling as it is rediculous.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Galchenyuk will never play center again under this regime ever again. I'm pretty confident in that. I mean, when Michael McCarron comes up from the AHL and plays center over Galchenyuk, that's just as telling as it is rediculous.

I agree. And it's unfortunate.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Galchenyuk has been ruined by his own lack of hockey IQ without the puck and our the team's lack of IQ to develop him. He is only 23 .... he needs a fresh start out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad