GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Benn leading the Habs defense to greater heights
tenor.gif

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I like to think Molson is Michael Corleone and Bergevin is Fredo and it's New Years. I pretend Molson's vote of confidence is actually a kiss of death, and a harbinger of things to come.

Then reality hits, when I realize our president is more like Mr. Bean with his head stuck in a turkey at Christmas.

Not really sure what he's doing, but he thinks he's doing the right thing.

mr-bean-cooking-turkey--large-msg-117649066053.jpg

lmao this gave me a good laugh, thanks I need good laughs when watching this team sometimes.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I like seeing the individual fail because I hate his guts but I'd rather see Price do well and habs win because my love for the team is bigger than this player I hate.
My love for the team is big enough that I rather see it fail now because that is the only way it will learn and improve.
Like knowing that your kid should be left back a year.

This team f***ing sucks.

Corson27

Oct 30, 2016
So have the Habs decided they want to start fallin' for Dahlin again?

Habs are schizophrenic: on some stretches they tank, on others, they are playoff contenders o_O. If they keep this up, no playoffs and no decent draft pick. In the words of Mr. Miyagi: Walk left side, safe. Walk right side, safe. Walk middle, sooner or later, squish!

Reactions: Adam Michaels

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
But this isn't the boring Devils of old. I've watched a couple of their games this year and they're quite fun too watch right now.
Yea they're a pretty good team, I give them credit considering where they were. I just mean it in the sense with the line up they have tonight things looks kinda bleh for them and if you're in Montreal you probably decided this was one you could skip

Reactions: sheed36

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
at what point does his contract get less bad. Seriously though, if he pots 20+G, 40ish pts 3.9 million is a hard number to label.

He needs to be a 20 points 40 points guys (pace over 82 games) every years. He's barely producing at this pace and he is on a good sequence. He has 4 goals and 7 points in his last 8 games. He's not a player who can sustain this pace for long so next bad sequence his pace will fall under the 20/40.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
My love for the team is big enough that I rather see it fail now because that is the only way it will learn and improve.
Like knowing that your kid should be left back a year.

This team ****ing sucks.

Yeah, that's another way of seeing it. Can't say you're wrong. I don't see this team as a contender. My hope was 2-3 big moves would be made after the drouin trade. We'Re pretty late in the season to realistically think this will happen seeing how we're minus 2 big moves with Radulov/Markov leaving for nothing.

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
Ah **** lol... that's just going to keep this "shoot nonstop from everywhere no matter what" strategy going.

I think when Bergevin fired the analytics guy who argued against teading PK...he replaced him with one of those drunk a-holes that yes "shoot!" every time we gain possession, regardless of where the puck carrier is on the ice.

(Same guy screams "hit someone!" when we don't have possession.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad