GDT: NJ Devils @ Montréal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
At what point do you think MB has contribution in the line up? There’s no way julien wants to keep drouin at center. He’s awful in that spot

Reactions: sheed36 and Mrb1p

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Imagine if Galchenyuk had tried to be fancy like Drouin just did on the PP.

I can hear the insults. "Russian, individualissss, lazy, cocky..."

Im about to be done with Drouin real soon.

Reactions: ChikN

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
My love for the team is big enough that I rather see it fail now because that is the only way it will learn and improve.
Like knowing that your kid should be left back a year.

This team ****ing sucks.
This team always has been a little special

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
At what point do you think MB has contribution in the line up? There’s no way julien wants to keep drouin at center. He’s awful in that spot

I think he as a big hand in it. He can't have Drouin moved from center since he appointed him the #1 center before even playing a game for the Habs. He can't also have Galchenyuk back at center because he said he's seen enough to know he isn't an NHL center. MB's huge ego couldn't survive a huge hit like being proved wrong.

Reactions: JLP

theghost1

Oct 30, 2017
Julien is awful ...Drouin would be a star if he had a coach that would let him play more offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad