Nintendo Switch #5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
The game mechanics for that Zelda game do look pretty cool, not going to lie. I like the art style as well

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Clever role reversal here. Link is a swordsman by trade and can learn a bit of magic, but has to rely on a meter to use it.

Zelda, being more of a mage/sorceress relies on magic as her weapon, but can use a sword on a meter.

If this is a 2D take on the TOTK/BOTW formula with actual, traditional dungeons we might have a winner here. The only thing keeping the last two games from being truly perfect is the devs sacrificing dungeon complexity in favor of smaller, more bite sized puzzles in the form of shrines. Tears of the Kingdom was a step in the right direction but still not where i want them to be. Especially since you can completely break 2 of the big 4 dungeons as it's one of the select few time the game's openness works against itself

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
There appears to be some leaked information about the successor to the Switch. It looks exactly like what you would expect given the success of the Switch and the rumours that have existed for a while now that Nintendo was going to release another similar system.

The system appears to be more powerful than I would have expected from Nintendo. I'm curious if this will be significantly more expensive than the last few consoles they've released or if they've gotten away from their policy of not selling consoles at a loss (as Sony and MS often do).

Jovavic

Concept of a Plan
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
I can see them offering a handheld only Lite at 350 and the normal that also works on a TV at 400 right from the start.

Where did you see something about how powerful it is? I only saw that the joycons will be magnetic now and the screen will be better but nothing on power. I'm hoping it's near PS4 Pro or One X level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad