Prospect Info: Nils Lundkvist: Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I asked him about it once. But when Nils is on the ice, the family roots for Luleå. They all grew up supporting Skellefteå but things are different now.

Funny story: In his first season in the SHL, Nils played together with his uncle (mom's side): Jan Sandström

I wonder if he cheers in the box when Nils scores and the owner gives him stink eye.

Reactions: Larrybiv

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I wonder if he cheers in the box when Nils scores and the owner gives him stink eye.

That would be hilarious.

FWIW:

Lundkvist is now 1st in points and 2nd in goals among D-men aged 20 and younger. His 29 goals are trailing only Tomas Johnsson (former Islanders defenseman) who had 31 in 4 seasons for MODO between 1977 and 1981.

Lundkvist has 4 games left to close that gap.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
That would be hilarious.

FWIW:

Lundkvist is now 1st in points and 2nd in goals among D-men aged 20 and younger. His 29 goals are trailing only Tomas Johnsson (former Islanders defenseman) who had 31 in 4 seasons for MODO between 1977 and 1981.

When I went to school in Pittsburgh through a club at the school I got tickets to a Steelers game. Owner's box. I don't like the Steelers and I was also happy to see the Browns make it a closer game. So the Browns scored and I cheered briefly. I'm not sure if anyone caught that.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
That would be hilarious.

FWIW:

Any idea what the GPG average was in the late 70s SEL? I’d imagine scoring was higher over there as well?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
In several years we’re going to have the best defense in the NHL.

Who the hell will be able to match this?

Lindgren-Fox
Miller-Lundkvist
Robertson-Trouba
Jones-Schneider

We may have only like 2 centers in the entire organization but holy shit does the defense not need to be worried about.

If everyone works out it will be a roster like peak Nashville/St Louis- built from the back outwards

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad