Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part 11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
My Dad played Hockey with Tim Horton growing up. Needless to say we frequented Tim's when it first opened.
We had to travel to Cornwall originally until the first Tim's opened in Quebec. It was actually in St. Jean and not in Montreal.
The coffee was phenomenal Like anything else that became a corporation quality went in the name of profit.
What a piece of work Horton was he died when he was still playing at 44 years old.
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
~2007. I honestly lose a tiny bit of respect for my friends who consume Tim Hortons, especially if they live in Montreal. It's straight up dogshit. If you're on the road in the middle of no where and don't have a choice, I guess it's a calorie intake.
But there are so many independent cafés in Mtl with great coffee. Even Mc freaking Donalds makes better coffee and pastries. It's supposed to be Tim's specialty and theirs are terrible.

Maybe I'm spoiled since I live in Petite-Italie and the coffee options are god-tier.

I take it on the way to work sometimes if I need something on the go. It's the only option within my commute.

It's tolerable at best, but not really somewhere I go if there are other options around.

It's an embarrassing representation of Canada for those who know it from other countries. It's just the candian version of dunkin donuts in reality. You don't see Americans using DD as some sort of national pride.

Reactions: Toene

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Before, he was considered as the worst NHL contract...

Now, he's considered as one of the best NHL contract...

The hypocrisy...

1726497875552.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad