Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part 11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Just going to drop this here. What a season Nick had this year and hopefully there's still more growth to come. Were lucky to have him.

Just keeps improving season after season. The most consistent player we have and I remember the Suzuki vs Caufield poll. Who's more valuable.

Suzuki has a shot at making team Canada in 2 years.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I can't help but think that even with all the insane talent we have now that there's a decent sized possibility that Big D stays our best player for the majority of his tenure here. And not because people don't reach their ceilings but just because Nick is so sneaky good and will just keep getting better.

We're in good hands. No Marner or Matthews garbage with this guy when he gets to the show. Those steely nerves of his will pay off big time.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'll allow it. I'd have him a few spots higher but thats still pretty good. Feels good to have a 1C.

I can't help but think that even with all the insane talent we have now that there's a decent sized possibility that Big D stays our best player for the majority of his tenure here. And not because people don't reach their ceilings but just because Nick is so sneaky good and will just keep getting better.

We're in good hands. No Marner or Matthews garbage with this guy when he gets to the show. Those steely nerves of his will pay off big time.
I know he has a 100 points season in him. I feel it in my old bones. He's criminally underrated even by Habs fans. Him and Guhle have a lot higher offensive upside than their perceived ceilings.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
I'll allow it. I'd have him a few spots higher but thats still pretty good. Feels good to have a 1C.

I know he has a 100 points season in him. I feel it in my old bones. He's criminally underrated even by Habs fans. Him and Guhle have a lot higher offensive upside than their perceived ceilings.

I do too. I think it might just be a matter of being with Slaf and Demidov once those two get into their primes. With Hutson on the PP, it feels inevitable. This is without mentioned he's had streaks of high scoring paces before.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Just going to drop this here. What a season Nick had this year and hopefully there's still more growth to come. Were lucky to have him.

Still can't believe he didn't hit eighty. WTF no points in that 9-3 drubbing of the Flyers.
Nick was cooked right at the end and it showed up on the score sheet.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Stop! I can't love him more than I already do!

Guy is hungry.
Hughes talked about seeking players who "Want to get better" all the time.
This is our poster boy for that sentiment.
I expect he will be better with his FO% he will have a better +/- his shot will improve some more and his zone entries on the PP will be better.
Anything that can use some improvement will have some improvement.
Hands down my favorite Hab. Though I do love a number of them.

Last edited:

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Still can't believe he didn't hit eighty. WTF no points in that 9-3 drubbing of the Flyers.
Nick was cooked right at the end and it showed up on the score sheet.
What's crazy to me everytime I watch is just how many Slaf primary assists man..
And they only played 65% of the year together

They actually actually have chemistry lol, it's the best thing we could have hoped for

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
What's crazy to me everytime I watch is just how many Slaf primary assists man..
And they only played 65% of the year together

They actually actually have chemistry lol, it's the best thing we could have hoped for
Chemistry is what happens when a kid finds out the "Captain" asked for him as a winger to mentor.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
"This addition shows that the team management is now ready to start winning!"

"We’re ready to start winning!"

Winning Captain 💙❤️🤍

Reactions: Supersonic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad