Player Discussion Nick Suzuki Part 11

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Great to see Thick Nick get some recognition. Such a smart and well-rounded player. Also possibly the best in the league at burying one-timers from impossible angles.

Reactions: Rapala

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I love Suzuki

I love Tims
20240828_114550.jpg

• Love
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'll allow it. I'd have him a few spots higher but thats still pretty good. Feels good to have a 1C.

I know he has a 100 points season in him. I feel it in my old bones. He's criminally underrated even by Habs fans. Him and Guhle have a lot higher offensive upside than their perceived ceilings.
I think he’s rated where he should be. 16th overall is about right. If he plays like he did in the second half he’ll move up. If he plays like he did previously he’ll move down.

I’m glad he stepped up. He proved himself last season and I think he can get over 80 points this year. He was one of the best players in the league down the stretch. I think it’s too much to ask for him to do that over a full year but he’s shown he has the ability to do it. I’d like to see him shoot more though.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Tim's is disgusting. People may disagree on when the downfall truly started but oh man it's not even Canadian anymore.
~2007. I honestly lose a tiny bit of respect for my friends who consume Tim Hortons, especially if they live in Montreal. It's straight up dogshit. If you're on the road in the middle of no where and don't have a choice, I guess it's a calorie intake.
But there are so many independent cafés in Mtl with great coffee. Even Mc freaking Donalds makes better coffee and pastries. It's supposed to be Tim's specialty and theirs are terrible.

Maybe I'm spoiled since I live in Petite-Italie and the coffee options are god-tier.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Tim's is disgusting. People may disagree on when the downfall truly started but oh man it's not even Canadian anymore.
My Dad played Hockey with Tim Horton growing up. Needless to say we frequented Tim's when it first opened.
We had to travel to Cornwall originally until the first Tim's opened in Quebec. It was actually in St. Jean and not in Montreal.
The coffee was phenomenal Like anything else that became a corporation quality went out the window in the name of profits.
What a piece of work Horton was he died when he was still playing at 44 years old.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad