Player Discussion Nick Jensen (D)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Honestly haven't loved his game. Makes more mistakes than I expected. Feel like some of it's been bad luck but he hasn't been as calm and consistent as I had hoped.
Really? I thought he'd been quietly efficient. Haven't seen much panic in his game, just sort of does his thing, though he does seem to be a magnet for bad luck, hit high with pucks more than once, and got picked by the ref creating a breakaway last night.

He hasn't been the focus of my attention though, so I may have missed what you're seeing.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I hope we are not expecting for a Zub level player... maybe Zub when he will be 34 y/o but as of now, they aren't in the same tier.

Gregor is also quite ordinary, I preferred Kelly or Kastelic. I liked the Cousins signing but not too sure about this one.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Honestly haven't loved his game. Makes more mistakes than I expected. Feel like some of it's been bad luck but he hasn't been as calm and consistent as I had hoped.
He’s met my expectations. He will get even better as he learns Sandy or Chabot’s tendencies through additional reps. I like him with Sanderson and Zub with Chabot as TC is hard to play with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad