Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The f***?!?!?
What?

All I’m saying is if you pay the prostitute they’ll always have sex with you, you don’t have to force her.

And to clarify, I’m just quoting the post that said cheering for a rapist implying Nuke raped the prostitute. My point is, even if Nuke slept with the prostitute which we still don’t know the whole story, why would he have to rape her? He has plenty of money to pay her and have consented sex. Besides, if there was anything illegal like rape, Nuke would be charged with a crime. They said there was nothing criminal there

Last edited:

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I read the post...

You do understand that just because you pay someone for sex doesn't mean you have the right to do whatever you want to them "because you paid for it"

Sex can start as consensual and quickly turn into rape... Please tell me you understand this.
I really don’t know about that. I joke around being with a prostitute but I actually never have. I’m assuming you talk about exactly what type of sex you gonna have, how much you gonna pay before hand. Are there prostitutes with limits? Or are they willing to do whatever depending on the price? I don’t know those thing because I’m not an expert. All I know is Nuke didn’t rape anyone because if he did, he’d be charged with crime instead of being in the Avs training camp

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I really don’t know about that. I joke around being with a prostitute but I actually never have. I’m assuming you talk about exactly what type of sex you gonna have, how much you gonna pay before hand. Are there prostitutes with limits? Or are they willing to do whatever depending on the price? I don’t know those thing because I’m not an expert. All I know is Nuke didn’t rape anyone because if he did, he’d be charged with crime instead of being in the Avs training camp
Dude… Just stop…

Reactions: MarkT

Ceremony

How I choose to feel is how I am
Jun 8, 2012
What?

All I’m saying is if you pay the prostitute they’ll always have sex with you, you don’t have to force her.

And to clarify, I’m just quoting the post that said cheering for a rapist implying Nuke raped the prostitute. My point is, even if Nuke slept with the prostitute which we still don’t know the whole story, why would he have to rape her? He has plenty of money to pay her and have consented sex. Besides, if there was anything illegal like rape, Nuke would be charged with a crime. They said there was nothing criminal there
Do women cross the road when they see you walking down the street?

Cake Malar

Oct 14, 2017
1695402309774.gif

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

It doesn't matter if they're a prostitute or not. Paying someone money doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want to them no matter what the circumstances are. The moment they say to stop or that they're no longer comfortable with a situation, it stops. If it doesn't stop, that's rape.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
It doesn't matter if they're a prostitute or not. Paying someone money doesn't give you the right to do whatever you want to them no matter what the circumstances are. The moment they say to stop or that they're no longer comfortable with a situation, it stops. If it doesn't stop, that's rape.
Why are you telling me this? Are you saying that’s what Nuke did? I don’t get it

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Man, people are so stupid. That’s all I can say. Just stop posting
You did this to yourself by implying that it's not possible to rape a prostitute (and no, I'm not accusing Nichushkin of rape).

If a prostitute is forced into prostitution (such as by a pimp beating her, trafficking her, taking her passport) then she's not really consenting to sex.

If a prostitute accepts money for sex that still isn't a license for the person paying her to do anything they want without limitations. If she accepts money for vaginal intercourse and you put it in her ass without asking, that's rape. If she decides she doesn't want to be a prostitute anymore halfway through and tries to leave and you don't let her, that's rape. If you pay her for one session and then try to screw her again without paying, that's rape. If you tell her you're going to use a condom and then take it off when she's not looking and screw her anyway, that's rape. If she's too intoxicated, that's rape.

Basically, your posts show a lack of understanding of consent. Consent is an ongoing thing. You don't just convince someone to say yes to sex once and then go nuts on them indefinitely.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
So now Nuke forced her to have sex?! What kind of fan fiction shit are you guys even on. He wasn't charged with anything. LETS MOVE THE f*** ON.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Not sure if people are very naive or just defend the guy because he plays for our team.

The most obvious explanation would be Nuke hired a hooker and was partying hard and things got out of hand and the hooker happened to be trafficked in.

And if you think NHL players don't hire hookers and do coke I have a bridge to sell you.

How often do they bail on their team during the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad