Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
It was wide open but the Avs werent getting past Dallas, Edmonton or Vegas even with Nuke. You have a case if Landy was in and healthy but that didnt happen.
A potential Edmonton-Avs series could be debated (due to the Edm PP), but Dallas? They sucked out loud. Avs would have rolled them, IMO.

This is all noise, of course. Nichushkin or no. 1st round loss. Work needs to be done.

Reactions: The Moops

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Don't forget the pepsi with your falafel

I have one Coca Cola Mexico glass bottle every night with dinner. I need that shit.

I literally was going to say it has to be soda from a glass bottle. 🤣

If people need to force themselves to eat veggie pasta, it has to be the carrot/squash version. It's barely acceptable, but if forced too I can fool people with it. They just think I don't like my pasta al dente.

No one is fooling anyone with chickpea pastas chalky grossness.

Fellafle, Hummus with garlic, pita, and hot sauce is all I need to be reasonably happy.

We used to pay the kids in the market to run and get bags of it all for us for like 5 dudes for 20$ in Iraq. It probably cost the kid a 5 spot, but we didn't care.

Reactions: niwotsblessing

UnkleKraker

May 31, 2007
Washington State
Man I feel weird. Love almost all Middle Eastern cuisine but hate falafel. I keep trying and it keeps leaving me wanting.

Chickpea pasta? GTFO. These guys burn enough calories to deserve the real thing.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Nobody should eat chickpea pasta and I say that as someone who has an obsession with crispy chickpeas and will also just eat chickpeas that have marinated in olive oil and balsamic. Chickpea pasta should not exist

Thank you all so much for giving me the worst craving for falafel

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
We've had a Greek family that's run a summer Food Truck called Zorba the Greek for over 20 years here. They make something called "Z Dirty Gyro". It's half gyro lamb shavings-half falafel. One of those things that when you taste, you wonder why in the hell isn't this everywhere!!!!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
We've had a Greek family that's run a summer Food Truck called Zorba the Greek for over 20 years here. They make something called "Z Dirty Gyro". It's half gyro lamb shavings-half falafel. One of those things that when you taste, you wonder why in the hell isn't this everywhere!!!!
One near me does something similar. Lamb, chops up falafel into small chunks and throws in seasoned fries. I track that truck down at least once a week. :laugh:

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
You must eat it with a pepsi.

billy-madison-dumber.gif

(To be fair… not a coke fan here… soda I mean)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
No shit, I had never been exposed to shawarma util seeing the Avengers. There was a scene in the original Avenger's where Tony Stark mentions a shawarma place during the big final battle in the city. Then during the cut-scenes in the credits they are all eating shawarma.

That got the wife and I's attention and we had to search it out. Found some really good stuff here in Fairbanks surprisingly. However, my wife now makes the best I've ever tasted. She got tired of shredding the chicken though, so now she uses a pressure cooker and then gets the eggbeaters/hand-mixer out and the stuff just falls apart.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
No shit, I had never been exposed to shawarma util seeing the Avengers. There was a scene in the original Avenger's where Tony Stark mentions a shawarma place during the big final battle in the city. Then during the cut-scenes in the credits they are all eating shawarma.

That got the wife and I's attention and we had to search it out. Found some really good stuff here in Fairbanks surprisingly. However, my wife now makes the best I've ever tasted. She got tired of shredding the chicken though, so now she uses a pressure cooker and then gets the eggbeaters/hand-mixer out and the stuff just falls apart.
You haven't had shawarma until you've had it in the Middle East.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
You haven't had shawarma until you've had it in the Middle East.
We have a 1st generation pakastani who runs a place called "Spice it Up". His is what my wife down-right stole.

I'd love to go to the mid-east. I toured the Med on a sub, but the only port call was on the way back out at Gibraltar.

When we went up North, the only places we would get port calls were Halifax, Nova Scotia (post pubs per capita in the Northern Hemisphere), Holy Locke, Scotland (closest city of size was Glasgow but we just explored the local areas), and Haakonsvern, Norway (which was close to Bergen which was the old capital and is just an incredible city and area to wander and hike around!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad