GDT: Game 6: Sharks vs. Avs 5:00pm NBCSBA

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
To be honest Sharks are beating themselves in this game, too much pressure to get that win. There is still time, let's goo!

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
For defending a dirty play against a teammate?
I wouldn’t call that a dirty play it could’ve been but it wasn’t. Sharks had the PP and could’ve lost it over a dumb retaliation penalty

Dellandrea was awful in the preseason but I've kinda liked him in the regular season so far. Good B game, more skill than the average fourth liner.
He reminds me of Todd Harvey with better hands

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Somehow I simultaneously both do and don't remember Jamal Mayers as a Shark. Like, I know it happened and remember his name on the roster, but I also have absolutely no lasting memories of his time in teal as if he was never actually there in the first place. And it's not even ambivalence to the player because I liked him with the Blues.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Ek is such a fun player sometimes

Somehow I simultaneously both do and don't remember Jamal Mayers as a Shark. Like, I know it happened and remember his name on the roster, but I also have absolutely no lasting memories of his time in teal as if he was never actually there in the first place.
Solid description of his time in teal

Reactions: Sandisfan

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I wouldn’t call that a dirty play it could’ve been but it wasn’t. Sharks had the PP and could’ve lost it over a dumb retaliation penalty

He reminds me of Todd Harvey with better hands
The one where the Av stuck his leg out on Zetts and Thrun fought him and didn’t take a minor penalty?

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
Somehow I simultaneously both do and don't remember Jamal Mayers as a Shark. Like, I know it happened and remember his name on the roster, but I also have absolutely no lasting memories of his time in teal as if he was never actually there in the first place. And it's not even ambivalence to the player because I liked him with the Blues.
We had a pretty good team that season so that may have overshadowed his contributions. Also, the summer he signed we were all distracted by the Hjalmarsson offer sheet drama.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
What’s the consensus on Granlund, do we want to trade him at the deadline or would anyone be opposed to re signing him for a couple years? I’ve loved him as a Shark
If it was possible to trade him for a second pairing level RHD, I'd do it now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad