Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
Yeah, I think I'll stay out of this thread. Don't really feel like the picture is any clearer. Just more fuel for the fire.
CobraAcesS, I think that the women set up Nuke. Nuke has no hx of this stuff.

Just like Varly was absent from playing when his women accused him of doing things that he did not do.

jimmysheva

Mar 16, 2014
Val found an intoxicated trafficked woman from Russia in the hallway and because she could only speak Russian, Val decided to help her by keeping her safe in his room. He then called the team employees for security/ambulance to bring her out to hospital.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Val found an intoxicated trafficked woman from Russia in the hallway and because she could only speak Russian, Val decided to help her by keeping her safe in his room. He then called the team employees for security/ambulance to bring her out to hospital.

That's where the holes begin.

If you find someone intoxicated, you just call an ambulance or walk to hotel lobby to let them know. Either way, the person is getting needed help.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Called it

Also, I know a lot of athletes have conditions with their spouses that they pretty much have a free pass on the road. AK-47 pretty famously had an agreement like that with his wife.

thedoctor

                    
Aug 28, 2007
That's where the holes begin.

If you find someone intoxicated, you just call an ambulance or walk to hotel lobby to let them know. Either way, the person is getting needed help.
and if it was a person he didn't know, then why would it lead to not playing 2 critical games? it just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I just read Finnish translated version, is it true she was found 15:20? Day time?! So they were drinking for that long or started drinking at the start of the day. That's insane time to be still so wasted.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
What is the team protocol in situations like this? Can’t the Avs just say ok, Nuke missed the last 2 games and that’s punishment enough. Get him back for a elimination game tomorrow. Can’t they do that?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I just read Finnish translated version, is it true she was found 15:20? Day time?! So they were drinking for that long or started drinking at the start of the day. That's insane time to be still so wasted.
We don’t know if it was alcohol for sure. Just intoxicated. That said, for people with problems, time of the day is irrelevant.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Have you guys heard that Roenick interview where he talks about golfing and day drinking with Jordan?

Day of a playoff game and Jordan was slamming beers and still went off that night.

I think it’s on YouTube
Players used to slam beers between periods… different eras.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Have you guys heard that Roenick interview where he talks about golfing and day drinking with Jordan?

Day of a playoff game and Jordan was slamming beers and still went off that night.

I think it’s on YouTube
Big difference between drinking some cold ones on the golf course and being incapacitated with a hooker at 3PM

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
So long as he didnt beat up this chick or pimp her out im officially buying a Nichushkin jersey. If he was cheating on his wife its meh. They all do it. Maybe not Cale but the majority of them do it. They also do alot of coke.
Personally the line for me here is on game day, less than 4 hours before the game. Players need to be all in on winning a cup… he clearly wasn’t. That’s a problem IMO.

If he did this on a day off… meh. Not entirely thrilled but it is common.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad