Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Unless Nuke breached his contract, in which case C-Mac could/should terminate it, he’ll be back.

I’d say there’s a better chance he’ll play before Landy assuming Nuke truly isn’t facing any legal consequences.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
so to paraphrase

"i dont know what happened but ill give my opinion on something i dont know about"

did i get that right?
Petty much. Like most everyone else in this thread, all speculation, and quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I mean, we are on 18 pages of that here in this tread alone. Are you suggesting we are any better?
18 pages of speculation and...

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Petty much. Like most everyone else in this thread, all speculation, and quick to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

18 pages of speculation and...

Best space comedy of all time. My wife tries to say Galaxy Quest is, and I find that one great. But I'll take Mel Brook's writing and humor over pretty much anyone else.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Best space comedy of all time. My wife tries to say Galaxy Quest is, and I find that one great. But I'll take Mel Brook's writing and humor over pretty much anyone else.
Spaceballs by a mile. 2nd gets into a messy debate... Galaxy Quest, The World's End, Howard the Duck, and Starship Troopers.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Galaxy Quest. everytime I watch it I catch more subtext. Total Oscar snub to Alan Rickman. Actually, pretty effecting when he Quilek with the line he hates.

Spaceballs you can see Mel Brooks losing his delivery. The jokes are too explain. Like "comb the desert!" just cut to Col. Sanderz asking "Are we being too literal?" and cut to the Spaceballs with combs.

Snow Arc

SAVE FERRIS
Aug 14, 2020
It didn't occur to me before, but there's a scenario where Nuke is completely innocent. It involves Russian mafia, and Nuke resisting extortion. No idea about the particulars tho.

I guess it depends on if the security detail was for his protection or his own "safety".

Reactions: LTCPain75

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It didn't occur to me before, but there's a scenario where Nuke is completely innocent. It involves Russian mafia, and Nuke resisting extortion. No idea about the particulars tho.

I guess it depends on if the security detail was for his protection or his own "safety".
The security detail was for the mobs safety not Vals.

armedequation

Mar 1, 2019
I'm not wasting one molecule speculating about what happened with Nuke until solid and comprehensive information is released from an credible source.
i mean i go back and forth personally on what could have happened. what strikes me as odd is if he did something stupid, you would think the team wouldnt protect him like they are doing. the fact that NO info has leaked also points to protection. thats about as far as i get

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
1. No evidence the Russian Mob is involved. BUT, strictly hypothetically . . .

2. If it's as nefarious and weird as stuff involving the Russian Mob can be, it's possible that a message may have been delivered to Avs management by certain Russian "interests" to shut up, butt out and . . . shut up. And Mark Kiszla can talk to them about the 1st Amendment if he doesn't like it. Trust me, those people are here, and they make the Sicilian mob look like Girl Scouts.

Reactions: Snow Arc

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Here's a question. Can the Avs legally even say that Nuke has entered rehab without his consent? Could all this smoke and mirrors simply be caused by some sort of NDA or HIPAA law?

Reactions: AvBuff and Avs91

Avs91

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2013
Wyoming
Here's a question. Can the Avs legally even say that Nuke has entered rehab without his consent? Could all this smoke and mirrors simply be caused by some sort of NDA or HIPAA law?
Probably not, HIPAA only really applies to healthcare providers, it’s not a ‘catch all’ for privacy. Guess What? HIPAA Isn’t a Medical Privacy Law - Consumer Reports

If it’s a personal rehab issue, they’re probably withholding info more out of respect for the situation and individual. But I’m not sure what laws could be violated if they simply said he’s in some kind of assistance program, it might be more a ‘code of conduct’ thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad