Denver Post: Nichushkin involved in incident that prompted police/medical response

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
The newest Mad Max (Charlize Theron) was excellent

It was a great Action-Flick, but there is only one Mad Max Rockatansky :cool::

1683211578258.png

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Perhaps the Avs are demanding treatment and he's resisting.

Ding, ding, ding.

Growing problem throughout the season.

More will come out about this and about some of Nuke's "struggles" this season. Avs will do their best to avoid anything coming out until we are eliminated.

Hope he gets some help and listens to the right people.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Have any of you guys seen Troll 2? It's a must-watch in my opinion. It's an excellent first or second date film, if you happen to bring the date back to your place and have time to watch a quick flick.

The fact that the director's own father watched it with him at the first screening and said right to his face that it sucked tells me it's a must-watch. Someday I'll do it.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
The newest Mad Max (Charlize Theron) was excellent

Absolutely. Between the Doof Warrior and the Bullet Farmer I was almost rooting for the bad guys in that film because they were so much fun.

It was a great Action-Flick, but there is only one Mad Max Rockatansky :cool::

View attachment 702779
Eh, he was awesome in the role but Tom Hardy was perfectly fine. If we're being honest Max is pretty much a one-note character, all the color and characterization comes from everyone around him.

Reactions: Snow Arc

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
1. why in the heck do you need to call up a prostitute and do drugs whilst away from home for 2 nights
2. How in the heck is a player that does prostitutes and drugs on game days still one of the best on the team
I mean… doesn‘t seem like that’d be uncommon league wide.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Home 27 7 20 27
Away 25 10 10 20
Bigger discrepancy last season… which begs the question… was this improvement?

So nothing new came from that Seattle Times article?
Three things. Confirmation of woman being in the room and being brought out for treatment. Doctor was asked to call 911 by an unnamed third party. Brought up the idea that she may have drugs in her system beyond alcohol. This was all logically there before… but denial has been there especially on the woman being in his room.

Reactions: The Moops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad