Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

Dogs Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2019
St, Catharines
I would trade Bryant. We really need Loshko and NVV. NVV might not be the fastest player but he is the physicality on D that we have missed for 5 years.

It doesn't sound like Flores will be easy to move and honestly, I think he earned his way on this team and he should get to be here when we are good.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Although smaller, Connor Federkow was equally as physical as NVV and also a better hitter and skater.
but less effective in the defensive zone with considerably more PIMs. I did like Federkow a lot as a player and a player for the IceDogs though

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
but less effective in the defensive zone with considerably more PIMs. I did like Federkow a lot as a player and a player for the IceDogs though
Not even close to being “less” effective!

Undrafted and played well enough to earn a pro contract.

Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
I loved Federkow's intensity and the fact that he was always looking for the big hit. However, he got schooled many times and spent a lot of time in the penalty box. NVV is much better defensively.
Through 8 games, NVV has had good moments and been schooled his share along with leading the team in PIIMs.

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
Really surprised how low the attendance has been. I would say there was maybe 2300 people there today. It’s especially surprising to see all the empty seats in the Plantinum/Gold sections. Those sections used to be full of season ticket holders. I wonder if DD regrets increasing prices by $2 per seat.

Reactions: three dog night

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Really surprised how low the attendance has been. I would say there was maybe 2300 people there today. It’s especially surprising to see all the empty seats in the Plantinum/Gold sections. Those sections used to be full of season ticket holders. I wonder if DD regrets increasing prices by $2 per seat.
Nice weather and the NFL factor still more than Thursday night. I think he should have the kept the ticket prices the same.

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
Nice weather and the NFL factor still more than Thursday night. I think he should have the kept the ticket prices the same.
More fans (announced attendance) than 3 of the 4 home games I believe he definitely shouldn’t have changed prices but let’s be honest that wouldn’t have changed anything

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
Doesn't strike me as the type who regrets anything.

Reactions: Sam14 and dogs777

Dogs Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2019
St, Catharines
seats in the Plantinum/Gold sections.

Yep, this is where a lot of STHs were located. Several seats right around me are now empty. Those people told me they were done because they couldn't handle another losing year for the amount of money they paid and time it takes to attend the games.

There were also about 10 seats not far from me that were owned by a big local company. We noticed last year that about half the time all those seats were empty. This year they are for sale. I suspect they had a hard time giving the tickets away and realize they were wasting money.

Anyway. A deep playoff run will fix that problem!! Go Dogs!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad