Pre-Game Talk: GAME 7 10/22 8:52 PM - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Nick Lang

May 14, 2015
I've been a big Zadorov guy since day 1 - I might be a bit biased but I've always liked his game. You gotta take the bad with the good. He might be a bit costly, but I think his true value will show in the playoffs. I know last year he looked great with you guys in the post season, at least in the games I watched.

From what I've gathered is he's been embracing being a Bruin.

Yeah he's really quite gifted offensively and has some real skills that get displayed once in as while. His consistency and defensive awareness are the concerns. He was very successful in the playoffs but we were hemmed in our own zone for long periods as well.

Good luck with the Preds! Keep them searching for a win.

Reactions: bruins19

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Is it too late to fly the siblings in for this game?

They don't usually play in Nashville this early in the season

Reactions: BMC

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
1729530022294.png

8db0d3aa2a98d8b90131b181ad2c9fb6.gif

PS: In before someone else says it --> "Boys need a wake up slap?"

Reactions: BMC and lopey

hrdpuk

Fossa
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
Kentucky
Things I've noticed the last 6 games (not live ).
The better teams we're facing seem choreographed in certain aspects of their game as opposed to the B's i.e. PP , cycling , getting out of their D zone .

Is that coaching or players not responding to coaching ?

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
The better teams we're facing seem choreographed in certain aspects of their game as opposed to the B's i.e. PP , cycling , getting out of their D zone .

Or the team played all the kids in preseason and the vets did not do enough together to prepare. So October is where they are working out the bugs.

Thomas 11

Apr 15, 2018
Alberta Beach, Alberta

Good question? I personally have no idea what system we play.
Take E Lindholm as an example, in Calgary he played the bumper on the PP. He sort of plays it here, but we keep trying to force it to Pasta, who is usually so far off to the side, by the time the pass gets there it’s too late.
Put lindholm in Bergerons spot and pasta in the exact spot Stamkos plays in and we would be more dangerous. But we just keep doing the same thing over and over.
End rant!

Acie

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2019
Southern Ontario
Good question? I personally have no idea what system we play.
Take E Lindholm as an example, in Calgary he played the bumper on the PP. He sort of plays it here, but we keep trying to force it to Pasta, who is usually so far off to the side, by the time the pass gets there it’s too late.
Put lindholm in Bergerons spot and pasta in the exact spot Stamkos plays in and we would be more dangerous. But we just keep doing the same thing over and over.
End rant!

Attachments

• 1000003686.jpg
    1000003686.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: hrdpuk and BMC

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
I feel like Nashville is similar to Florida, in that they're always one of those teams that give us fits no matter how good or bad they are..so I'm not counting on a W to be easy

Reactions: BMC

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I can only re-watch when they win. Then it’s all fun with none of the stress. ‘Course the stress is 90% of the fun. The other half is winning.
If I couldn’t watch, live, used to go out of my way to avoid spoilers at all costs.

With 82 regular season games, I do my best to watch them all. But I’m not a slave to it like I used to be in the past.

When they go out west, I will throw it on the next morning or the next day. Sometimes I watch with undivided attention. More often than not these days, it’s on in the background.

Saturday night was very weird.
I was wide awake at midnight, got up and watched the first period. Fell asleep, got up at 5 o’clock the next morning and watched the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad