Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

Dogs Enthusiast

Sep 25, 2019
St, Catharines
I would trade Bryant. We really need Loshko and NVV. NVV might not be the fastest player but he is the physicality on D that we have missed for 5 years.

It doesn't sound like Flores will be easy to move and honestly, I think he earned his way on this team and he should get to be here when we are good.

knowescape

Made you look
Jan 26, 2016
Ontario
Nah, that is about the bottom of attendance numbers for this year. Last year we had a few games worse that that.
No, I meant the reaction on the concession side of things. If there are only 2,000 bums in seats, look for only one or two booths to be running. Otherwise the labour costs will eat up any profits.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Although smaller, Connor Federkow was equally as physical as NVV and also a better hitter and skater.
I loved Federkow's intensity and the fact that he was always looking for the big hit. However, he got schooled many times and spent a lot of time in the penalty box. NVV is much better defensively.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Although smaller, Connor Federkow was equally as physical as NVV and also a better hitter and skater.
but less effective in the defensive zone with considerably more PIMs. I did like Federkow a lot as a player and a player for the IceDogs though

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
but less effective in the defensive zone with considerably more PIMs. I did like Federkow a lot as a player and a player for the IceDogs though
Not even close to being “less” effective!

Undrafted and played well enough to earn a pro contract.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs777

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
I loved Federkow's intensity and the fact that he was always looking for the big hit. However, he got schooled many times and spent a lot of time in the penalty box. NVV is much better defensively.
Through 8 games, NVV has had good moments and been schooled his share along with leading the team in PIIMs.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
Through 8 games, NVV has had good moments and been schooled his share along with leading the team in PIIMs.
Wow! You like to be right. Your opinions are appreciated, however, your constant arguing is not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad