Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dkl

Jul 11, 2022
Niagara, Canada
The question is not the trade... it is why he was ever selected in the first place. DDs import picks (11th, 4th, 12th) have been No Selection, Podrekar, and Eliasson.

Asset management and recruitment off the charts.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
The question is not the trade... it is why he was ever selected in the first place. DDs import picks (11th, 4th, 12th) have been No Selection, Podrekar, and Eliasson.

Asset management and recruitment off the charts.
I would guess he was selected because there was great prospect of getting this deal done and thus having an out to not pay an import education package...

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
I would guess he was selected because there was great prospect of getting this deal done and thus having an out to not pay an import education package...

Niagara has one import, and Eliasson should not ever use the education money, so the education money is probably not a factor this time.
Mpre likely, Williamson convinced the Sens that Barrie is the best place among contenders with an open import spot.

There could be a later part of this years Barrie-Niagara trades where Niagara gets a player a bit cheap.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017

but that doesnt make sense. import players dont really ever use thier packages, and the pick itself cost them 2k or something.

nothing other then barrie somehow convincing them that he should be included because jack brauti is some stud, which he is not.

mattommy98

Apr 3, 2023
I’m shocked they couldn’t get more at this point just hold on the pick then and let him play elsewhere , and if he really wanted ohl then suck it up now they have to play him 4 times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad