Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
I listened to the OHL podcast where they gave their Eastern Conference predictions. The one host had the IceDogs dead last in the conference while the other host had them just squeaking into the playoffs at 8. They do a good job explaining the rationale behind their prediction. If you go to YouTube and search OHL podcast you can give it a listen. It’s the Sept 16 show.

Reactions: Sam14 and sbpointer

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
Niagara vs Windsor full game

Only a preseason game, however: Wassilyn and Crete (despite limited 4th line min.) are going to be fan favourites; Brauti is solid (worthy of a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd including Frolov was an overpay or as one OHL executive, that has to remain nameless, said, “Barrie acquired Bertucci and got Niagara to pay for it”); Cheynowski a possible breakout year candidate; watching him play for the first time, one would assume Joey Wassilyn will be reassigned to NYR; hopefully just the preseason but Roobroeck’s play thus far has been reminiscent of his play in the final 2 months of his u16 season (disinterested and disengaged in 5 on 5 hockey); Charlie Robertson played well; Flores continues to seek out a fight; only first impression, but the last time I saw Sean Doherty play was u16 and he was a much faster skater back then :huh:(sting fans?)

Reactions: bigsportsfan

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
They don’t need another forward (unless someone asked out) if they need anything it’s D or even a goalie
It's a F they are looking for.

This is a team determined to make the playoffs at any expense, they need need upgrades up and down this line up if they want to finish 7th or 8th. This roster doesn't compare to the vast majority of teams in the East. I'll post an Eastern Conference roster breakdown soon so ID fans can see where the team stands comparatively.

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
It's a F they are looking for.

This is a team determined to make the playoffs at any expense, they need need upgrades up and down this line up if they want to finish 7th or 8th. This roster doesn't compare to the vast majority of teams in the East. I'll post an Eastern Conference roster breakdown soon so ID fans can see where the team stands comparatively.
You’re right they’d need upgrades if they want to be higher up in the standings but I don’t think they need much if they’re ok with 8th

bigsportsfan

Sep 28, 2012
Brauti is solid (worthy of a 2nd, 3rd, 3rd including Frolov was an overpay or as one OHL executive, that has to remain nameless, said, “Barrie acquired Bertucci and got Niagara to pay for it”);
That is hilarious. Maybe Niagara just wants to help the other teams be successful. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad