Post-Game Talk: NHL TRADE DEADLINE - MARCH 8 - HF Bruins Discord backup is open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Not looking for it to happen, just wondering if that is a possible scenario.
Anything is possible

but why would he waive even if Sweeney wanted to ?

His partial no trade can be easily turned into basically no trade by selecting teams with goalies with NMC themselves as teams he’d go to

The Bruins are where they are because of goalies

I am not GM now or even on my mind

They could use a big tough vet defenseman

That’s it

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Maybe a culture change will help. Everyone says they want a 1C and sounds like he's available..... 🤷‍♀️

It’s his 3rd team with all the same complaints anywhere he goes. The team that takes that contract either gets a steal and he turns it around OR is stuck with it for life as him getting run out of a 4th franchise in 3 will be a major red flag. Thats a major risk with his salary.

And he’s a guy that when he is on I love his game but when he’s off…… can drag down a locker room.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Yeh I don’t want PLD

Marchand - Coyle - DeBrusk
Zacha - Poitras/Merkulov- Pastrnak
Heinen - Frederic - Geekie
Brazeau- Boqvist/Beecher - Lauko

I’m good with this

Out HVR in JDB on PP2

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Wow. Possible Ullmark-PLD trade? Haven't watched a ton of PLD but the talent is there and I loved him when I've seen him in the playoffs. Everyone else seems to be shitting on him. Interesting.....
Pld for ullmark I'm in. Pld is a big fish. I know he has struggled but a 25 year old all world talent that's selling high. I love ullmark though he and sway why we are here. We have no assets to get a big name unless we trade a core piece. I'm so conflicted right now.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
Ever notice that everyone that wants to trade Ulmark never tell us who the backup will be. Calling someone up from Providence that is not an NHL goalie is not an answer.

Reactions: Alicat

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Ever notice that everyone that wants to trade Ulmark never tell us who the backup will be. Calling someone up from Providence that is not an NHL goalie is not an answer.

I mean the plan would be to promote Bussi.

Could go either way but he’s had a stellar season last year. This one not so much.

I think the plan would be to ride Sway all the way to Stanley

Reactions: Gordoff

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
It’s his 3rd team with all the same complaints anywhere he goes. The team that takes that contract either gets a steal and he turns it around OR is stuck with it for life as him getting run out of a 4th franchise in 3 will be a major red flag. Thats a major risk with his salary.

And he’s a guy that when he is on I love his game but when he’s off…… can drag down a locker room.
Totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad