League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
How is Lysell not in Boston's lineup? They just want to grind Florida with that thin forward lineup and the Zadorov add. Dumb.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I still predict the Panthers going back to the finals this year. I don’t think they’ll win it, but I could see them getting back there.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I would bet on either of last year's ECF teams at this point. Hard to figure who has done much to make the jump into that level. NJD could get there with a big year and further progression from their many skilled younger players. But it seems like a stretch. And certainly Florida remains the team to beat despite their blueline losses.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I would bet on either of last year's ECF teams at this point. Hard to figure who has done much to make the jump into that level. NJD could get there with a big year and further progression from their many skilled younger players. But it seems like a stretch. And certainly Florida remains the team to beat despite their blueline losses.
If I had to put money on the finals this year I’d probably predict a rematch, with Edmonton winning this time

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021

It's one game but it is funny that Seattle bet so much on Stephenson.
He benefited from very good linemates in Vegas, not to mention fantastic structure / system.

He won't get that playing for Seattle.

But you know what he and Bura have that the rest of our Caps don't? Twice as many Stanley Cup rings! Which is kind of amusing - to me at least.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Nylander and Panarin have zero bearing on Shesty’s next deal.

Friedman reported that Shesterkin wants to be the highest paid player on the Rangers roster, so Panarin -contract is definitely going to have bearing on that contract. I think Panarin's contract is 11.6m AAV so doubt he'll get there but that seems to be the mark for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad