League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2024-25 Summer Edition

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
How is Lysell not in Boston's lineup? They just want to grind Florida with that thin forward lineup and the Zadorov add. Dumb.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I still predict the Panthers going back to the finals this year. I don’t think they’ll win it, but I could see them getting back there.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
I would bet on either of last year's ECF teams at this point. Hard to figure who has done much to make the jump into that level. NJD could get there with a big year and further progression from their many skilled younger players. But it seems like a stretch. And certainly Florida remains the team to beat despite their blueline losses.

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
I would bet on either of last year's ECF teams at this point. Hard to figure who has done much to make the jump into that level. NJD could get there with a big year and further progression from their many skilled younger players. But it seems like a stretch. And certainly Florida remains the team to beat despite their blueline losses.
If I had to put money on the finals this year I’d probably predict a rematch, with Edmonton winning this time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad