League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) - 2021-22 season, Vol. 3, Playoffs Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I’m glad Mcdrai advances, a Kings-Stars/Flames series sounds like a series I probably wouldn’t care to watch any of. Calgary-Edmonton sounds pretty entertaining.

Reactions: Devil Dancer

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Stamkos you're a f****** loser.

My bet was
Panthers, Oilers, Avalanche all advance = good
Calgary advance = Certainly will happen
Stamkos more points than Tavares = not good

Bet lost :thumbd:

-----

I want someone from the West to win the Cup (COL/STL)
I hope the winner of FLA/TBL will advance to the Cup final. Do not want to see metro teams there.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
We talk about the repeated Caps playoff failures and for good reason but ho-ly shit is this bruuuutal. I'm honestly not sure I could still follow hockey if we didn't have 2018.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
We talk about the repeated Caps playoff failures and for good reason but ho-ly shit is this bruuuutal. I'm honestly not sure I could still follow hockey if we didn't have 2018.

Complete futility since the lockout and salary cap. TML were right in being anti-cap (iirc) when it came to their own self-interests.

But then again the Rangers were also a big spending team back then and they've won plenty of playoff series and even made the Finals once.

So I guess there's something about the TO front office. Which again seems like captain obvious territory.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Impossible to root for either team so go Rongos because they're the least viable. The Canes are the real winners here.

Jun 15, 2007
Wasn't sure who I was rooting for because I hate both teams but the Pens just scored and I was extremely annoyed so I guess I am for the Rangers.

Reactions: g00n and max21

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Do the pens ever get a call that goes against them lol clear as day over the crossbar. Good shit right after rangers puck doesnt lie

Tweedsuitcase

Sep 28, 2009
Wasn't sure who I was rooting for because I hate both teams but the Pens just scored and I was extremely annoyed so I guess I am for the Rangers.
Haha. Same boat. Hate to see the Rangers’ bs makeover pay off, but the Pens hate always seems to win out

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I am vicariously feeling the anxiety and dread of PIT and NYR fans.

Still time for the meteor!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't give a damn who wins :laugh: I am entertained thoroughly

Winner I think probably gets pounded by Carolina anyway.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I need for the Pens to go out in the same round as us. Not sure if NY will be able to generate enough chances.

Still waiting to see a standout performance from this Shesterkin fella I keep hearing about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad