NHL signs multi-year partnership with NewEra for hats and apparel starting this season

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB

No.

They go for around $42 for fitteds and $37 for adjustable. Some are higher for different additions, but they are not $55.

This is great news. Though New Era quality has decreased since they stopped making them in America, they still are the best available hats. I have quite a few NHL New Era hats from over the years and am excited to have more.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Oh thank you! I'm fairly disturbed that this news makes me this happy, but I'm in need of new hats as Fanatics has clogged the market with shit you couldn't pay me to wear. New Era has always made good hats and even has a few designers with functioning eyes!

Reactions: Rebels57

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Thank god. I have a fairly large fitted hat collection that only has 1 VGK hat in it since New Era lost the NHL license just as they were entering the league. I would have bought 3 or 4 of them if I knew I was going to have to wear the same hat for 7 years.

Reactions: Leon der Profi

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
I mean, '47 NHL hats have been available this whole time...you didn't HAVE to buy a Fanatics one. '47 and New Era just merged, too, so I am sure you will continue to have that option.

But, good to have some quality hats in the fold. I'm sure the backup goalies will appreciate it. Hopefully the locker room/champion hats come from New Era rather than Fanatics.
Exactly. I'm a huge '47 t-shirt fan. They don't last very long, but their Scrum shirts are the nicest, most comfortable t-shirts. I've probably bought 30 of them over the years for myself and my kids. Highly recommended. I assume their hats are nice too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad