NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Can you f*** their shit up anyways for kidnapping me?
You got it.

Hgbz5hl.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
As always, I used a random order generator and ran it three times, using the third result. The order for the SPECIAL EXPANSION PHASE ONE! will be:

1. @Striiker
2. @mja

Remember that it is a Mongoose Draft, so it goes:

Striiker
mja
mja
Striiker
Striiker
mja
mja
etc.

I will open that thread in the morning. For you two guys, here are all the things you have to pick:

City and Nickname
Owner
GM
Coach
Arena
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Actor/Actress Mascot
Message Board Poster
Minor-League
Automobile Movie Franchise
Band/Musician
Beer/Liquor
Cactus
Candy Rinkside Reporter
Cartoon Character Sandwich
Chips Scent
Dealer's Choice Shoe
Fast Food
Goal Song TV Show
Ice Cream
KPop Group/Eyeroll Videogame
Light Saber Color Warm-Up Song
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

All the stuff that has been chosen already is in that spreadsheet I attached earlier, and also in the OP here - it will be in a slightly easier to read format in the new thread's OP tomorrow also.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I did, and I'm still confused. You said ask questions if you're confused, so I'm asking a question

We drafted 5 current players and 1 legend the first time through, right? Then we drafted six legend players. In PHASE FOUR! we will draft five more. So that's three rounds of drafting.

After PHASE FOUR! we will leave one player from each of those rounds exposed. The 2 expansion teams will then go through and pick. None of us can lose more than 1 current and 1 legend player.

So we will protect 14 players - five from the first round, five from the second round, and four from the third round (which we haven't done yet).

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Mainly I'm confused because you said after this round we'll go from 12 to 17 players. Do you mean phase? Is the protection phase happening after phase 4? So we draft all our next mayhem, including our 2nd line, then leave 1 legend, 1 "starter", and 1 second liner exposed for the 2 new guys to possibly pick 2 of?

EDIT: ok so yes, thank you.

EDIT 2: How do we fill spots if we lose players? Will there be a supplemental phase 4.75 draft?

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
If, hypothetically speaking, someone were to anonymously submit a harassment complaint against a franchise owner, would that franchise owner be removed from the league?

I can't answer for @Hollywood Couturier, but presumably that franchise owner would receive, at the least, a state dinner in their honor, the keys to the city of the weakling who complained, and a bronzed pair of big boy pants affixed to a plaque.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad