NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE THREE! Part Three

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Phase 4?
Oh boy,
upload_2021-3-4_7-41-21.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, drafters and defectoids!

fjPmlEP.png

Last morning in PHASE THREE! even though PHASE THREE! is technically finished. I'll open PHASE FOUR! in a few minutes, and then I'll open SPECIAL EXPANSION PHASE ONE! a little while later - the first one of these always takes several snips, so I'll have to edit as I go.

Remember to not interrupt me posting OPs until I say GO! Seriously, it's not funny - this is a pain in the ass because of the delay of game penalties and everything else, so please just be cool for a few minutes. Then we can f*** up the universe.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Good morning, drafters and defectoids!

fjPmlEP.png

Last morning in PHASE THREE! even though PHASE THREE! is technically finished. I'll open PHASE FOUR! in a few minutes, and then I'll open SPECIAL EXPANSION PHASE ONE! a little while later - the first one of these always takes several snips, so I'll have to edit as I go.

Remember to not interrupt me posting OPs until I say GO! Seriously, it's not funny - this is a pain in the ass because of the delay of game penalties and everything else, so please just be cool for a few minutes. Then we can f*** up the universe.
A helpful thing may be putting the entire order in the first post so that it can be stuck and easily referenced

Masao

Nov 24, 2002
masaohf.atspace.com
Les Comiques are very happy to add one of the best cooks and interesting posters on HFBoards:

@Masao

If you have frequented the Lounge over the years, Masao has provided videos to illustrate various cooking methods, cleaning and home repair.

I'm about to bake a pizza that might end up killing me

https://m.youtube.com/user/masaoHF

View attachment 402304

Welcome to the hockey team of Saint-Louis-du-Ha!Ha!, Masao!!

@CanadianFlyer88 is up!

lol

I'm still alive. Kinda. I spent a whole day cleaning up my place a few weeks ago but now it's back to being full of garbage. Some things never change.

Reactions: Chuck Downie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad