NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Ah, I didn’t realize anyone was actually consulting their drafted HF poster. :laugh:

I drafted @landsbergfan as my #1 Ghibli Guy, and he’s done jack squat! He helped DP more than me.....and he’s not even his poster! Hey, lazybergfan, give Fortnite a rest and do some research on legend defensemen and goalies for me — or I’m swapping you for HFHive.
Legend defeseman - Kevin Marshall
Legend goalie - Eric Semborski

EZ

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
These "mistakes" just don't matter at all - we love it when you are in here for any reason. I would cut a bitch who disagreed with this, but I know that there aren't any.

I took a few days off because I thought something terrible would be happening...

...only to find out as @Magua said that some authentic f***, sorry, fan created an alternate account and posted some terrible things :laugh:

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Need an enforcer here for our fantasy club. And we're gonna go with the greatest player ever to wear #87....LW Donald Brashear

upload_2021-4-21_11-49-54.jpeg

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
We are going in a slightly different direction with our next legends pick. This individual broke a significant barrier, in fact, one that's never been broken since. In 1992, she became the first (and only) female to ever play for an NHL team. She has also played 26 games in other men's professional leagues, the ECHL, IHL, and WCHL. Added to that, she won gold medals in the 1992 and 1994 IIHF World Championships, and a silver medal at the 1998 Olympics.

manon-rheaume-chris-omeara-apjpg.jpg

Legends Goalie: Manon Rhéaume

@pit

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
dougarmstrong.jpg

GM Doug: Why do I keep listening to other people? I'm a hockey guy. I know hockey. Shouldn't I be able to make a pick? That's what the guy on my shoulder says.

tenor.gif

GM Doug: Hell yeah, I rock! Ok, so I'm going to build a third line. No more building the defense first, no more focusing on backup. A good solid third line checking line like all teams need. I'm doing it!
giphy.gif

Who better for the Chimpanzees with the second pick of the seventh phase than one of the best defensive forwards of all time, LW Bob Gainey.

Suck it buttinskys! Doug rules!

@Captain Dave Poulin is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad