NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Since when is kudy in the Quackverse?

ogHi9hQ.gif

Of course all HFHive members are most welcome in the Quackverse!
Didn't you draft an HF poster, or did you skip that?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Didn't you draft an HF poster, or did you skip that?

Ah, I didn’t realize anyone was actually consulting their drafted HF poster. :laugh:

I drafted @landsbergfan as my #1 Ghibli Guy, and he’s done jack squat! He helped DP more than me.....and he’s not even his poster! Hey, lazybergfan, give Fortnite a rest and do some research on legend defensemen and goalies for me — or I’m swapping you for HFHive.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Ah, I didn’t realize anyone was actually consulting their drafted HF poster. :laugh:

I drafted @landsbergfan as my #1 Ghibli Guy, and he’s done jack squat! He helped DP more than me.....and he’s not even his poster! Now, I’m rethinking my selection. Hey, lazybergfan go do some research on legend defensemen and goalies for me or I’m swapping you for HFHive.
The only one I hope is actively consulting his HF pick is @JojoTheWhale. :laugh:

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
What context am I missing here?

Goddam kids.

The fight that changed hockey

The night that finally got the NHL's attention began with a warning. More than one Flyer had told the Canadiens' Claude Lemieux not to end the pregame warm-up by shooting a puck into the Flyers' empty net. Lemieux's ritual, much like his personality, had crawled under the Flyers' skin like a 200-pound tick. "Don't do it, Claude," Hospodar had said and, for a moment, it appeared as though Lemieux would listen.

But after the Flyers left the ice, Lemieux and teammate Shayne Corson sneaked back out with a puck to shoot into the Philadelphia net. On such silliness, the game of hockey was destined to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad