NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Meh I'm obviously not her biggest fan but she unfairly is scapegoated for "breaking up the band". Some maniacs think if it wasn't for Yoko the Beatles would have persisted. Like as the sole reason. Those people are weird
Oh no, it has nothing to do with the Beatles. It’s her freaking voice. I mean, FFS, half of Double Fantasy is unlistenable due to her screeching.

She has the Michel Therrien of voices

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
avatars-H3tECekmCAULufFE-ro1zjw-t240x240.jpg

This series is good shit.

Reactions: BiggE and Striiker

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are extremely proud to select a man that has saved the United States (and even England once) from countless terrorist attacks as their team TV/Movie Character... Jack Bauer.

24 during its prime was a top notch show and any slander of Jack Bauer will be met with hostility.

Damnit, @mja you’re up.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
With the remaining defenders either being fairly obscure oldtimers or HoVG types, we’re going off the board with our next pick to select our second legend Finn, RD Reijo “Rental Rexi” Ruotsalainen.

gfT88865xeTkbC0GKmA_rxdcpRIluAn_AM_euR21Lw70LV1C3NJQyBeJsCAV14rLttMJ0ssHAuF88xqzBLCxvZ9HcfD2ZiCyKs76ACNoy7bn7YQ3oBX2TZy1YmH9TJEH5US1X9wW

This diminutive but highly skilled player was one of the elite skaters in the sport, with some asserting that he could skate backwards faster than Paul Coffey could skate forwards. He had a short but productive NHL career that was notable for bouncing back and forth between the NHL & Europe as his heart desired. Glen Sather brought him over from the Swiss league late in 87 (PAIN!) for a boost and then reacquired him late in 90 for another run, leading to Ruotsalainen playing 43 playoff games but just 26 regular season games for the Oilers. Gretzky reportedly tried to get him to come back to play for LA, but Rexi decided he was done with the NHL for good.

Rental Rexi also caused an NHL rules change. He’s the reason players from other pro leagues have to pass through waivers if they come over mid-season, so that teams just can’t stash talent away to use in the playoffs. He’s also the inspiration for the next NJFZ selection. More on that in a bit.

@GKJ

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
The Las Vegas Desert Ducks are extremely proud to select a man that has saved the United States (and even England once) from countless terrorist attacks as their team TV/Movie Character... Jack Bauer.

24 during its prime was a top notch show and any slander of Jack Bauer will be met with hostility.

Damnit, @mja you’re up.
Dude had to be some kind of replicant because he never used the bathroom. :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
With the remaining defenders either being fairly obscure oldtimers or HoVG types, we’re going off the board with our next pick to select our second legend Finn, RD Reijo “Rental Rexi” Ruotsalainen.

gfT88865xeTkbC0GKmA_rxdcpRIluAn_AM_euR21Lw70LV1C3NJQyBeJsCAV14rLttMJ0ssHAuF88xqzBLCxvZ9HcfD2ZiCyKs76ACNoy7bn7YQ3oBX2TZy1YmH9TJEH5US1X9wW

This diminutive but highly skilled player was one of the elite skaters in the sport, with some asserting that he could skate backwards faster than Paul Coffey could skate forwards. He had a short but productive NHL career that was notable for bouncing back and forth between the NHL & Europe as his heart desired. Glen Sather brought him over from the Swiss league late in 87 (PAIN!) for a boost and then reacquired him late in 90 for another run, leading to Ruotsalainen playing 43 playoff games but just 26 regular season games for the Oilers. Gretzky reportedly tried to get him to come back to play for LA, but Rexi decided he was done with the NHL for good.

Rental Rexi also caused an NHL rules change. He’s the reason players from other pro leagues have to pass through waivers if they come over mid-season, so that teams just can’t stash talent away to use in the playoffs. He’s also the inspiration for the next NJFZ selection. More on that in a bit.

@GKJ
Nooooooo. Dammit. Should have taken him before Black Jack, but didn't think he'd be on anyone's radar.

Nice snipe.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Nooooooo. Dammit. Should have taken him before Black Jack, but didn't think he'd be on anyone's radar.

Nice snipe.

Damn! I was low key worried about one of you eggheads sniping me on him and was going to pick him a round earlier. Then Cap scared me, even though I was 99% sure he was taking DSmith, because he needed a LW and Pelle slotted at LW sometimes, as did [Ranch].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad