NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I made an audible at the last second. To make the Pufts urban myth pick is
7C0CE07E-70A1-4BB1-AC4A-4999A34173FA.jpeg

Spiritualism, or Ghosts, Spectors, Spirits, and Apparitions runs deep, very deep, in the Aykroyd family. It actually dates back to my great grandfather, and has been passed down from father to son.
The Haunted History of Dan Aykroyd's Family — Hunt A Killer.

@JojoTheWhale boo!

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
Thank you for the A+ setup.

Category: Team Re-draft

Screenshot-20210426-202020-Chrome.jpg

@Young Sandwich It's now a very good day.

You bastard. This comes close to but is not quite overlapping a future Flaming Zeppelin pick. I'm going to stay the course, as my take on this is a little different and more creative. :p:

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
You bastard. This comes close to but is not quite overlapping a future Flaming Zeppelin pick. I'm going to stay the course, as my take on this is a little different and more creative. :p:

I didn't try to think of anything inventive because I can not express to you how much his presence bothers me. He must be removed at all costs.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
I didn't try to think of anything inventive because I can not express to you how much his presence bothers me. He must be removed at all costs.

My way would not actually remove him. I'm voting for my way. You have to wait until my second pick from now to find out, but my next pick should give you an idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad